Thursday, January 12, 2006

Fucking Lawyer

Last night was time #2 w/the attorney from last Friday. For someone who in person tries to pull off 'uncaring' - the 30 emails per day to taunt me don't seem like a person that removed.

The intitial plan for a quick blowjob in a parked car somewhere was scrappedfor another meeting at his place. Though he wanted to fuck - he said he wanted me to jack off in his mouth. Not him suck me - but for me just to deposit my 22 day load (yes - it's been 22 days since I ejaculated!). No suit for me this time. 501s and buttondown shirt. Per his request I removed anything underneath the 501s before leaving my office. He was ready too. Shirt and blazer, boots of some kind and 501s. His were unbuttoned. His cock was out and erect! Naturally, I went right down on it.

Like last time, I stood up and made out w/him. I find his attitude that hot! But he wanted his ass eaten. I unbuttoned the rest of his jeans and slid them down. On the way down, I lapped at his cock again. He liked looking down at me. For good measure, I took my tongue and went to his shoes. His big wide, size 12 shoes. He REALLY liked that. ..and so did I.

I spun him around and dove in. He wanted to munch on my butt - so I made sure to be extra clean for him. He didn't subscribe to my thinking....which was fine. I like to taste a man....not Proctor & Gamble. He was clean by the time I was done. I rose from behind him...licking and kissing the back of his neck. Low enough, I applied suction. I'm guessing he might have hickey (!!) today. Cost of doing business, I suppose.

Next occurance surprised even me. As I kissed him from behind, I kept rubbing my 8" against his ass. And I was hard! He oh-so-subtley pushed back. Trust me. He wasn't asking for - but he was asking for it. I've done it 1000 times (man - does that make me sound like a slut!). Without a word, I pushed in...just the head at first.....but no protest, so I kept going. I met little resistance. As I was almost full-deep, he said, that was all. I said not yet. I sank the rest of the way in. But that was it. He pushed me out. But I realized that he might be someone I could fuck.

At that point, he was a little more abrupt. "Drop your pants - I'm gonna fuck you NOW". I turned toward the wall, and placed my hands on it - pushe my ass back to him, presenting my hole. Just as he was lining up - I got a text message on my phone. A Chicago Sir that I on-line know, Tallmaster, knew I was supposed to be getting a load (though he thought it was orally). His message was: Did you get that load?? I was soooo tempted to IM him back as I got penetrated. But I do have manners! And couldn't figure how many typos I'd make while texting while having inward thrusts. So I held off.

Lawyerboy had tons of precum and used it as lube. Fine w/me. It felt better than last time. He fucked me good...and hard too. It was way too soon - he pulled me back to him, covered my mouth w/his hand and growled in my ear - "take my cum!". I love the way I can feel each throb as he shoots. He slipped out of me and leaned back against the far wall.

Once again, he said, "I'm done w/you. Get the hell out of here." I thought I'd play w/him a bit. "What about my 22 day load - I thought you wanted it." (I never really thought he'd take it.) His reply could have made me shoot all over the front of his clothes. "NEVER believe a word I say! Now get out."

The door quickly closed behind me - as I stood in the hall texting Tallmaster telling him I just took the load!

Now on day 23 of my load. And still have his up me. Don't think it's ever coming out at this point.

No comments: