Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Chicago IV

After taking a lot of sperm (not a lot of loads, but volumous seed), I had a tinge of a sour belly. For you non-cocksuckers, this can happen. I guess it's that 'too much of a good thing'.

And I did need real food. It's true - man cannot live by jizz alone. I headed to dinner after a few other guys blew me off - and a friend all of the sudden couldn't make it for dinner. Whatever.

I had to leave the hotel at 7a for the airport the next morning and was deciding whether just to stay in and read or go do some damage. Another craigslist ad yielded nothing (it's all in the timing w/that thing).

It was a little early for some of the bars (and I was way downtown), but the Gay Games were in town and I had no idea how that'd change bar times/crowds. I decided to lay out the clothes I was wearing the next a.m. and put everything else in my suitcase. As the joke goes - us fags are good travelers b/c we always get our shit packed the night before. Think about it.

I also left out what I'd wear out - typical chicago bar wear: 501s, Dr. Martens, black t-shirt, dirty used jockstrop, leather vest and oh yeah - under all that was my harness. Ok, my typical chicago gear. Eagle/Cellblock gear. Not Sidetracks kind of clothing.

I am as out as the next guy (what the fuck does that mean?) - but I was staying in a respectable hotel w/work cohorts. I couldn't just wear the harness and no shirt - even though that was my plan once at the bar - and stroll through the lobby and into a cab.

The Eagle was ok crowded for 11p. And hot. But it was mid-90s outside. I just took off my t and shoved it hanging off the back of my belt. The inside pocket of my vest held poppers and a small disposable thing of lube. No rubbers! I grabbed a beer and hung out for a few in the main room. Some real men there. And lots of faggy disco. Why is this? I hate that shit. Gay men like non-168 bpm music ya know. Oh - and there is no dance area @ the Eagle.

I headed back to the Club Room. Just a back area bar where one truly needs to be in leather to gain entrance. The front area - posers can get into on weekend, but not the back, so it's a little less crowded. I was good w/what I chose to wear. The area is smaller. Smokier. Cigar smoke mostly. If nothing else - a cigarman is hot to look at. Freud was wrong. A cigar is never just a cigar.

The action I was there for was beyond the Club Room. It was the backroom. Yes, they still exist. An unlit room. Maybe 15' x 12'. A trough at one side - but guys usually only use it to lean against. If it was hot outside or in the front room - it was scortching here. No airflow. No cross ventilation. Trapped air - compunded by oxygen intake and carbon dioxide output. Add to that the heat and execution of desire.

After you're in, there is very little room for movement. If someone is "busy", it can be tough to get around them to where you want to be, or to whom you want to be next to. Persistence. It's the name of the game there.

But it is dark - though in my estimation, not dark enough. Some of these guys are still picky about what they're doing and with whom. I understand it to point, but it IS a backroom. There is rarely any talking - which is a good thing. Any verbalization is usually grunts, growns, slurps and an occasional 'fuck yeah' or 'ohhhhh'. But even that is done just above the breath. Now and again, you'll hear a 'suck it' - but that comes in later to this story.

I do have to laugh at the couples who go back there - hand-in-hand yet. Are they scared? Is it a date?

Either way - I made my way back there and into the thick of things, but sticking near the outer wall. Immediately someone dropped to their knees and I let them. They puled open my 501s to find my dick. It wasn't long before someone else watching had their hand down the back of my jeans. And he found the hole. BINGO. I also made out w/this hot little guy. I usually like guys bigger than myself, but something about him made me go 'woof'.

It wasn't too long before my pants were down around my knees. Giving the cocksucker and the guy behind me full access. They took full advantage. Before too much time passed, someone was at my backdoor. I made no attempt to stop them. Nor did I even look behind me. The cute guy and I were swapping spit....and I don't mean kissing. Nice big gobs of spit in each others mouth or on the face....and then lapping it off. But soon the guy behind me was head deep up my ass. He stopped for a minute - but I pushed back onto him. He was good to go after that. No words. Some grunts. And lots of pumping. I think we were too close to the wall because though he had a good enough rhythm, it wasn't any kind of assault fuck - but it was crowded. I assume others were watching, but I paid them no mind.

I did push the cocksucker off me. I had no intention of dumping my load just yet. Though it'd only been about 10 min, I felt the guy behind me stiffen up. He also sped up a little. He was ready to unload. He never asked if he could. He didn't care. He was gonna finish his way. This was the backroom of the Eagle. If you're not there to play, you'd best not be there. I could feel him throb and get his nut. Still not a word from him. Just as it should be.

Soon enough he slipped out of me. The make-out guy wanted a break, which was fine by me. I needed a beer. Though it was necessary to leave the backroom for it, I regretted it. Getting back in would be difficult. It was getting late and I needed to finish somethings and get back so I could get some rest before leaving for the airport. So back to the backroom for me.

I eventually made my way to the far wall where the trough was. Leaning against it in the corner was a hot man. Average looking, but exuded sleaze. Little did I know he was a sub to some master's whim. His dick was out. 7" curved up and nice. I turned my back toward him and lowered my jeans and leaned into him. He whispered in my ear, "my master doesn't allow me to fuck strangers raw.". I leaned back and said, "it's not like I'm ever going to see him or tell him". In less than a minute he slid into me. I did most of the work- the back and forth. He was probably pretending this was against his will. That he wasn't doing the fucking. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Again, never long enough - and guys were watching this time - he unloaded in to my ass w/a "ohhhh fuck". Perfect.

Before I got to get my jeans up, the make-out man was there. But this time he became the cocksucking man. And what a good mouth. I'd pull him up now and then for some mouth to mouth and told him I was gonna cum in his mouth. It was then he looked at me w/a question. I figured out he didn't understand a word I said - he was completely deaf. PERFECT.

I pushed him back on his knees and on my cock. I was ready. I needed this. I spewed a huge load into his mouth. He tried to pull off, but there was NO way I was letting that happen. My head was back and someone next to me said, "oh yeah!". Deaf boy was impaled on my dick and I was giving him no wiggle room. I think he got most of it, but I dont' think he was happy about it.

It was very late now. I had to get a cab and get back downtown. Luckily there was one waiting. HOT arab driver. He asked how my 'party' was. I said it was fuckin fabulous. I would have loved to blown him, but didn't.

No comments: