Friday, September 12, 2008

Home GH

Not mine. Just the one I went to a few weeks back.

Personally for me, the hole was too big. Guys who make them that way just do it so they can see the feeder walking through the door and up to the hole, but they can't be seen. They don't really know the meaning of "anonymous sex". Well, they do - they just don't think it applies to them.

This is one of those guys. Look at that hole! It's bigger than needed! My opinion, of course. But it's my blog - so in a way, it's the only one that matters. : )

Still - it is a means to an end, for both of us.

Once again, I walked in and up to the hole. I started unzipping as I got closer to the hole. I like to minimize the time I stand there where this cocksucker can see me...or potentially see me.

Now, I'm not bragging, but I have a nice piece. I had nothing to do with it - just the equipment I was supplied with. But I also know this guy is really appreciative of it - and as much of a bottom that I really am, there is something reaffirming about knowing someone really likes your cock.

For the most part, when I'm at places like this (not that I do it a lot), I'm a quiet guy. There is something to be said for the silent lust and act of anonymous sex. Don't give anything away.

Now and again, I'd low growl the words "cocksucker" or "eat that fuckin' dick". Standard Operating Procedure at a gloryhole, no? It always was for me when I was the one on my knees in the dirty bathroom or booth.

So, I'm in the middle of this no-rush head job when my phone rings. I look and it is this guy I know who is Toronto calling me. Now "Paul" is as much of a pig as I am - and his ideas of using me borders on twisted, but I'm down with it - and he knows it.

Of course I answer.

He asks what's going on - and I don't sugar-coat my answer. He loves it. So do I.

In detail I tell him what is going on that very second. He eggs me on....he taunts me. He taunts the cocksucker, even though that guy can't hear anything but my end of the conversation. Though from my responses, the eater must know with pretty good authority how the conversation is going.

Paul thinks I should pull out, zip up and leave him in need. It really crossed my mind. Pleasing Paul seemed more important than the cocksucker or even unloading my balls.

As it turns out we went through the entire process of me feeding him, me pounding my dick and body against the foam-core partition and then eventually, me unloading a big wad of jizz in his mouth.

The moans and groans I gave were for my buddy on the phone. I'm sure the cocksucker was ok with them too - but they weren't for him. Not really.

3 comments:

gagging said...

Di detect some melancholy here?

BikeGuy said...

I would have said that about my last post perhaps. Not so much this one.

Anonymous said...

hole isn't too big
it's just adjustable for when shorter guys like me (5'5") come in and use it. Beats having to stand on a telephone book.