Friday, March 13, 2015

Things Take a Turn

After a few back and forth on Grindr (oh yes, I reactivated that app). He was a new face, so that intrigued me. Usually you see the same two dozen folks time and again - and they see me.

It was a relatively short back and forth and all of the sudden I was parking in front of his loft building downtown. I texted to say I was there and he headed down to meet me at the front door. He could have easily just buzzed me in, but this way he could see me at the glass door and turn around if he didn't like what he saw.

Of course, that was my take, it is nothing he said - at least out loud.

48 he was. 6'2", 198, muscular.  - so his profile state.

We had discussed blowjobs. Me blowing him. And possibly me eating his ass, as he seemed to really enjoy having that done.   ....and I don't have to tell you my proclivity to eating butthole.

I must have passed muster, as he let me in and we went to his apartment.

There was no tango, I went to my knees right there and undid his pants. And he let me. He moaned immediately as I took him into my mouth.

I didn't have much of a chance to suck him before he guided me off my knees and into the bedroom. There he sat on the edge of the bed.

I just went to my knees there and sucked his cock. He was appreciative. He was vocal. He was rock hard.

He got harder when I went down further, pulling him from behind the knees and moving his body to the edge of the bed. I think he knew what was coming then, but you never know. I dove for his ass. I did all those things I like - which turns out he loved.

Kissing. Lapping. Licking, Chewing. Drilling. I assaulted his ass - but with my soft warm tongue. He was writhing. I think I did a good job.

Well, I know I did. He mentioned to me as he was walking me out after we were through. He said he'd never had his ass eaten like that.

Maybe this is rhetorical but, do guys not like to eat ass as much as I do? Do guy who eat ass, do it just on a high level to say they've completed the task, as opposed to spending some quality time down there and really go for it?

And this is where things took a turn. Not a bad one. A little unexpected, but to be honest, I don't even know how we went from point A to point B.

Before I realized it, I was on the bed, on my back with him between my legs.

Now, I love to get fucked, but since we had limited time from contact to being there, I didn't have time to prep - as we had never discussed this as an option. Maybe he didn't care. I kind of did, but not enough to stop him........or me.

He wasn't prepared either. No lube. No rubber. Just raw hot cock and spit. You know that's not a deal-breaker for me.

Within 30 seconds, he was buried balls-deep up my ass. He just fucked and fucked. And was good at it (something no one has ever told him, according to him - again part of our convo as he showed me out.

I don't think the fuck lasted much more than five minutes. Honestly - and can I be honest here? - I worked my ass muscles with fervor to get him off quicker.

It's not that I don't like a long, hard fuck, but it kept coming back into my mind of me not being prepped and all the ick that could possibly bring.  But my technique worked and soon he was nearing his climax.

He asked if I wanted the load and I said "give me your fucking load".  He slammed more and was really vocal - but the walls had to be four feel thick so no one was hearing a thing. He was talking filth about fucking my ass and him wanting to shoot and then he just released, along with saying, "that's it, taking my filthy load.......take my fucking dirty load.".

I was so incredibly hard, you couldn't believe it. But I wasn't close. Nor did he expect me to get off it seems. The initial talk was about sucking him, getting him off. It wasn't about me.......and even though things had changed, that part he seemed to stick with.

I drove home erect for the entire 20 minute drive.

I haven't heard from him since.

2 comments:

cyberi4a said...

You never know when the unexpected can happen which can make the whole thing more enjoyable.

Bruce Chang said...

Now that's a fuck... if your dick is insistent on reliving the memories for a good twenty minutes plus...