Sunday, March 19, 2017

Load Collector

He had hit me up on Scruff a few times. Nice looking enough. 32, 5’10”, slim build, nice face and beard, ok dick.

He didn’t care about his cock. He cared about mine. He was sub all the way.

For whatever reason, I was intrigued. There was a lot of back and forth – and then periods of nothing, mostly on his end. He was either busy, found someone better or was high. That last part is my assumption. He was so adamant about not getting high – after asking if I did – that I assumed he was trying to convince me of something that was a blatant untruth. I still think it.

Late one afternoon, he mentioned how fucking horny he was. I was too. Horny enough to consider this. However, I was at the office and would be for some time. This did not deter him. Before long, I was throwing caution to the wind and inviting him to my office building.

Now, at first he was all about blowing me. But my take was that if I was going to do this, I wanted his ass. I know he was willing, because he one of the first pictures he shot to me was his butt and butthole. He said he wasn’t prepped for that. I told him to get himself prepped for that. He said he would.

Like all tricks – he was late, but only by 15 minutes or so. Still, it was annoying as I wanted to get off and go home. The later it got, the more likely it would be that security might do rounds on the floor. I couldn’t afford that.

He represented much better in real life than in the pics he sent. It’s a rarity, but dare I say, I think I represent better than in pics too. 5’10”, 175, dark hair and beard. When he exposed his cock, it was ok, and tied up it seemed to make it hard. While I kind of cared, on another level I did not. His cock was not my focus this evening.

Barely in my office, with the door shut and secured, he went for the lights……..to turn them off.

By experience, I’m somewhat of an exhibitionist – even if it is in my own office. I have windows. Three of them. Sun had set and the LEED building has motion sensors on them which turn on the lights. Sure, there are building near by – but you’d need a fucking pair of binoculars to see a thing. Still, he was uncomfortable having anyone have the remote possibility of seeing a thing. I was disappointed.

Not only that, it made it harder for me to see. I tried to use the dim light from my computer screen as my guide, but after a minute or three or inactivity, the screens go dark.

The boy was prepared. Boy. Ha! He was 32 – allegedly.

He went to a chair in my office and sat in front of me. I was already taking out my cock. As much as I’d have him do it, there was a timing issue, as in there was only so much I wanted to take to fuck around in a semi-public area.

The guy was a decent cocksucker. More than decent even, but that’s not what either of us were here for. So I got him up off of his knees and directed him to bend over the desk.

I was planning on, and happy to use, my spit as lube. He was a prepared boy and brought some. I noticed he brought no rubber, so that was fine by me. It was one other thing I didn’t have to navigate around.

32 isn’t that young, but this boy had been around. My cock – which isn’t small – easily sunk into his hole. Not a lot of resistance. This guy had clearly seen a lot of action – and I asked him. He immediately went into his first time, being a teen and taking 10”.

I knew from there he liked cock and clearly went on to take many – mine now included.

I cannot compete with 10”, but something told me this guy didn’t care. I went about my job pumping his shitter hard and deep. Knowing he was opened up, I wanted to…..no, needed to….make him feel it. So I nailed his ass and pinned him between the mid-section and the desk.

Since he was more….shall we say, pliable….and he didn’t really use his ass muscles at all (or maybe they were shot from overuse), I got to fuck for a while. I almost – almost – had to gear myself up mentally to get there physically.

In the end (pun intended!), I shot a nice big hot load deep into his guts. I bottomed out (again, not difficult) and was far in as possible before I jetted my semen up inside of him – that went even farther - just like so many before me had done.

I don’t know if he was satisfied with it at all. I can’t say I was. I like the experienced guys, but this guy was a load collector. I’m not complaining, as I’ve clearly been in his shoes. He wasn’t bad by any mean, but overall he was just ‘meh’.

3 comments:

Bruce said...

So I've been attracting a lot of tops lately and though it's hot to make a top flip, I also miss the pliable ass of an overused cumdump... and I kinda want to be the third or fourth of the day of a load collector.

I've been pinging this otter kid every now and then that talks dirty about load collecting but every time I play with him I don't feel the load that's supposedly there. And he's so fucking tight he makes me add more lube. I don't exactly mind the charade though if he's lying. I mean, he's still cute as fuck and I still get to fuck the cum out of him and watch him spray his own face each time while I'm balls deep

cyberi4a said...

I bet his teen mind sort have thought it felt like 10 inches and it was less then that. I saw a guy for a long time who did have a 10" with big head and no matter how many times he plowed me it still felt like the first time every time....LOL

Chicago Fella said...

I find load collectors a little frustrating, because they don't really enjoy sex that much, and so it's hard for me to enjoy fucking them.