Sunday, September 24, 2017

Anon

I've said it before and most likely will again: in this day and age, it is more and more difficult to have a truly anonymous sexual encounter.

You get a text or an email. If you hit someone's apartment or house, it's all too easy to find out who they are (or who you are, should you be hosting). Everyone is way too free with their information.

So while I was going to be out of town, I placed a craigslist ad a half a day before arrival. Any more than that and people lose interest. They want sex in a shorter amount of time. I totally get it.

All I got was an email address with a phony name, but a real person.  All I knew is what he told me:  6' 180, 7c, 34 yo, mwm.  Don't know if he was married to a man or woman. Didn't care.  Didn't know what he looked like.  Didn't care.

All he showed me was this:


The rest of the email exchange was fairly standard, save a piece that really hit home.  He wanted it totally anonymous.

So far, he hadn't breached a thing. A cock shot, that may or may not have been him. Stats, that may or may not have been his.  I emailed him my hotel and my room number after arrival.

Most every hotel was booked this weekend in question. Mine ended up being one step above a tenement. I could have probably knocked on any door and bought heroin. Sleazy would be an accurate description.

It was a risk for sure to leave my door ajar. But he emailed to say he was in the parking lot, so the amount of time the door was unsecured was minimal. Though it was longer than I'd like. The guy was a little suspicious of the lobby and the hallway. I think he hesitated coming up.....and with good reason.

But I was in place. Jar of lube next to me on the bed.  Me on all fours on that bed, face down in a pillow, my ass facing towards the door. My hole already cleaned out and lubed.

He said nothing. Not a word. Having no idea what he had on, I had no idea what he took off, if anything. I'll give him this, he was already hard.

Usually, a guy has to prime the dick to get erect, or wants the bottom to suck him till he's hard. Not this guy. I think the scene had him so fucking boned he was ready to go.

If he reached for the lube, I couldn't sense it. He was right at my hole immediately. He was right in my hole immediately after that.

His stats said 7".  That picture looked smaller. But it felt at least like 7" up my ass. Again, I don't know if the stats or the pic were real. I kind of hope they weren't.

The guy knew how to fuck. He pounded my ass from the word 'go'. There was no slow-down. There was no change-up. He was full-in, full-out. And he wasn't quick. I mean - I would have liked it longer than 10 minutes, but it wasn't.

As he was shooting, it was the only time he talked.   "That's a week's worth of cum for you hole".

I hate withdraw. And when you're in a situation like this, I knew there'd be no slow, let the cock get softer and slip out kind of thing. Nope. He pulled it right out.

If he cleaned up at all, I don't know how. Soon, I heard the door open and then close. Since I heard no belts being buckled and such, I assume he never took anything off. Or he had gym shorts that he just dropped that were silent.

He was gone.....and yet he wasn't. His load was deep up my guts. Seven days of it.  Allegedly.


 A little while later, I shot him a message to thank him for the fuck. Immediately, I got an automated response or a non-working email address.  

Well played Mr. Anonymous.   Well played.

2 comments:

cyberi4a said...

That's the one thing about never seeing the guy, he can be anyone you want in your mind.

Bruce said...

I think this is the hottest write up of a no nonsense quick load dump of an anonymous stranger that I’ve read. Now that’s well played!