Monday, October 23, 2017

BBC

You know - when you've seen a few thousand dicks, as I have (and yes, I am rounding down!) it gets hard to find a superlative.  Yet, here we are, and I found one.  Two.  Superlatives, that is - not cocks.

Can you say......thickest?



Can you say....heaviest?



So, I was running errands and got pinged by a guy in a hotel a mile away. He was all of 24. 6 feet, maybe 210. His pics showed better than the real thing. Oh - and he had Kid n Play hair....or at least a slightly smaller version of it. And as you can see.....black.

He was wearing nylon gym shorts when I walked in. While not hard, you could see what was undoubtedly a sizable lump. He didn't flinch when I reached for it. Sight unseen I could tell it would be one of, if not, the thickest penises I've ever encountered.

I tugged at the shorts and it.....I'd say "popped out", but without the help of pulleys and cranes, this thing wasn't popping anywhere. It was fighting gravity every step of the way.

I held it in my hand, and that is when I felt the heft. I don't know how much the average dick weighs, but I'd say quintuple it for this. It literally weighed down my hand was it rested in my palm.  Clearly the thickness was there too.

The guy had it all too, as it was about eight inches in length....and maybe around. Length and girth.....that is the dream. To have, and to take.

I don't mean to play the stereotype card, but JFC - this guy was the poster for BBC.

Physically, I was prepped to take it up the ass. Mentally, I was hesitant. I mean, I surely would have. However, he made that decision for me. He rarely fucks and was only looking for oral. I was relieved and disappointed all at the same time. I mean - can you imagine the photos and video of that slab tearing me open?

So, it was to my knees I went.

I've said this dozens of times over the years - I can so much handle a bigger, thicker cock than I can a thin, average length dick. For some reason those can make me gag.  The larger ones just fill me up nicely.  Yes, I get it makes me sound like a whore.........but you know......... if it walks like a cocksucker, talks like a cocksucker and swallows like one.......

I have to say, he really made me stretch my lips and jaw. Once I found the way to accommodate the meat, it really wasn't that difficult to suck....and even take almost - almost! - all the way down. Had he been aggressive, he could have made me get the rest in. But he wasn't.

He stood there pretty much quiet and no action. He was a passive feeder - one of the most I've ever been with. It buys into my theory: when you have a big cock, you don't have to really try or be that good at sex.

It's a flawed theory.  I know many guys with smaller cocks who are SO much better at sex. Still I wasn't going to look a gift horse cock in the mouth........so to speak.

I didn't use my hands, so I was proud of myself for that. It took a while, but he finally came. It wasn't a great amount.....and didn't have a lot of taste, but honestly, while I do love the load and the act of getting it, this time, it might not have been about that.

I think I had just taken the thickest and heaviest cock I've ever had down my throat....or partially down my throat.

3 comments:

Bruce said...

Well, he is all of 24... give him some time to grow into his... well, cock. Ha!

sc57 said...

So nice. Wish I could have enjoyed it, too. You did the right thing. Oh, yes, 24?! Wow! And to sit on it and feel a full hard ...ooo so nice, too.

BlkJack said...

This is what puts a cocksucker's skills to the test when you have something like this before you. Also, an ataboy for mouth only, no hands.
BlkJack!