Monday, January 15, 2018

Confluence

It was a confluence I did not see coming.

Opting to work from home one day, I got hit up by the KISS guy, from which you’ve seen / read some escapades. He happened to be off as well. While he is not my ideal, he’s consistent, knows how to fuck, fucks raw and always had a huge load.

As I am finalizing plans with him, another semi-semi- semi regular pings me. He’s married – to a dude – and cheats. I’m good with that. Actually, it makes me harder. He has a nicer cock than KISS guy, by about 2-3 inches. Thicker too. Bigger head. Both guys can be unrelenting when giving me their cock.

I ask “Rick” if he can wait 45 minutes, as I have something else set up. He tells me he cannot and asks for details on the other ‘set-up’. I tell him and he correctly picks out the KISS profile as the guy. Rick would be up for a 3-way if KISS is. I tell him to come over now, before even checking it out with KISS guy. I know he’s driving but shoot a message, hoping he’ll see it at a stoplight. He does. He’s fine.

Both guys show up at the exact same time. Both walk up the driveway together. They didn’t seem to say a word to each other, which seems about right. Had I planned it at all, I couldn’t have done any better.

KISS whips out his tatt’d cock first. “Suck it”, said he. I got on my knees and did. Rick walks over and watches more closely. His cock is already out, but not completely hard. He steps closer. I pull off, turn my head, and ingest his penis. I slide all the way down to a nice heavy sigh from Rick and an “oh fuck yeah” from KISS.

They move even closer together, getting their cocks so near each others, that I just take them both into my mouth. I don’t care what anyone says – this is not an easy feat. Body dynamics, geometry, cock length and oral capacity all play factors. And of course, the willingness for two strangers to be that proximate to each other in personal space. It wasn’t perfect, but for the moments in time when I was fellating them both, it worked!



But I knew (and they knew) that neither of them were there for my mouth. KISS was first to go. He played with my chest and lubed my hole and his cock. I bent over the desk and took it like a faggot. His cock bottomed out nicely. He knows how to fuck and did a good job. I think he was putting on a show for the third person, and I’m ok with that. I think we all were.

Rick took his place near my head and I dutifully went down on his cock, taking flesh tubes from both ends. It was meant to be.



Still, KISS fucked, but he didn’t finish.

KISS withdrew from my ass and motioned for Rick to take his place. Which he did. But just with his spit. That’s ok. The hole was lubed by this point.

The entry was tougher than the first. Rough and on purpose. As mentioned, the head was bigger and while I don’t know he wanted to make me feel it, I did. He was not displeased with this. His fuck style was rough too – but in a good way. Those of you who get fucked and like to get fucked will understand. He had good motion, but pumped my ass in a determined way. A man with a mission, if you will.

Like KISS, he stopped, as he was getting close and didn’t want to be…..not yet. Without hesitation or direction, KISS stepped back up to the plate. He went in easily enough by this point. I was opened up, as you might suspect. There was no edging at this point. There was a goal in mind. He slid in and out of my ass knowing he was being watched, knowing he had a load and an ass that was going to take it.

KISS isn’t horribly verbal when it comes to cumming. He asked me to ask for the load. I begged for it. While I knew he was shooting, there were not knowing grunts, no ‘take my load’ indicators. But I knew he was shooting. I make sure Rick knows too.  "Oh yeah - pump that hot load right up my ass".  KISS responds with a "yeahhhh". 

I tell him to stay up my ass and I use my muscles to milk out every drop.  Rick is in the perimeter methodically stroking his dong while he intently watches, silently.

But as things must go, KISS slid out of my ass and had barely stepped away when Rick started sliding his prick up my well lubed cunt.

And he fucked me.


And kept fucking me.

He was a silent top, he was more vocal about his impending ejaculation. All three of us knew it was on the cusp.............and then in my guts.

There were a few "nice!" exchanges, but other than that, no talking amongst the other two participants.  Rick pulled out and put on his pants. KISS had his shorts back on.  I slithered back into my mine - to help secure the loads that would end up remaining there for hours.

With no exchange, just like when they came in, they left together and all went their separate ways.....except for the DNA which was combined........and in me.

3 comments:

John said...

Great entry and AWESOME video supplements. Thanks!

cyberi4a said...

That must have been a hot time, my heart is still pumping blood into my boner at just the thought of it.

sc57 said...

Nice. I want Rick, too.