Saturday, June 09, 2018

CLAW 2018 #2

This will start more pathetic than it ends up. I’m still at CLAW. It’s later in the day. I’ve had some flirts, but no actual action other than blindfolded whore guy.

There was one guy and his boy hanging out while I was working. They were volunteers. As I sat and did my work while waiting for me to give them an assignment. The boy was hotter than the man, but the man had it all over him – and me – in terms of confidence and forwardness. Soon his hand was under my kilt, and at my ass. Soon after that there was a finger, then two, in my ass. I did nothing to discourage the behavior.

The 2nd in charge of CLAW walked in and chuckled. “Do you even know him?” was his question to me, but in front of the guy(s), which I took to be rhetorical. And of course I knew him. His name was on the volunteer roster. Geeze! That said, I did have to send the guy and his boy away for two consecutive 90 minute shifts, so it wasn’t meant to be. He wanted me to come to his hotel room, which I was for, until he told me which hotel – which wasn’t even any of the three host hotels. Nope. Not happening.

A kid – ok maybe 28 – gorgeous as fuck, with a thick chain around his neck, clasped with a padlock, stood in front of me, also a volunteer. I made him wait for his assignment just so I could stare. He stared right back. I know I was a ‘daddy’ to him, but he looked at me every so sexily. I wanted him bad, but duty called and he had to go do his job. I wasn’t trying to be subtle to him, but really had no idea anyone else in the room was noticing. They all burst into laughter after he left. Laughing at me. I had nothing to be ashamed about. I never saw him again.

I got pinged by blindfolded guy, asking if I had another load in me. I did. But did I want to visit something I’ve already had? I really wanted to get bred myself, but it was turning out to be less and less of an opportunity. Still there had to be other guys to top, no? Maybe – but timing and opportunity were not intersecting in the venn diagram of sex. I caved and said yes.

Back to the 16 th floor for me. Between the elevator and the room, I passed a good looking young guy. Probably late 20s. Handsome. Smooth. Harness, shorts and boots on only. We caught each other’s eye. I never turned back around. 1604 was open. I pushed in and went in and shut the door. Buttboy was still in place…..still blindfolded. What a whore.

I barely pushed into him when there was a knock on the door. I asked if he invited another, but he said not a word. Just like last time, he was silent. WTF, I thought. I withdrew and went to the door and opened it. What did I care if there was another. It would make it hotter. I like an audience. #Not even looking through the peep hole, I opened the door. There stood the guy I just passed. Not really thinking, I assumed he was invited here and just looking for the room and we arrived around the same time. This was not the case. He assumed it was my room and was bold enough to knock on the door to get at me. I’d find this out later, of course.

I went back to our host and stuck my hard cock into. I got an ‘umphf’ as I slammed my dick into what I knew what was a well-used hole. The kid stood next to me and dropped his shorts. It was a decent piece, but nothing that would stop traffic. Turns out he wasn’t dropping trou to show me his dick. He turned to the side to show me that hairless white ass. He was watching my hard cock going in and out of this other guy. He silently nodded his head for me to follow him out the door. For all my faults, I am a decent guy. I felt bad just ditching the guy bending over for me, but I had already given him a load – as had others. So I did the next best thing: faked my own orgasm. He had so much jizz in him, he’d never really know. I followed the kids out into the hall, waiting for him to lead the way to his room.

His room turned out to be the stairwell between 17 and 16. He assumed I had a room, I assumed he did. This guy had either just come from another’s room or just cruising the hotel hallways looking for action – and apparently finding it. #I’m a big fan of public or semi-public sex, so a stairwell wasn’t a ‘no’ from me. I did look: no cameras. And no one was walking down or up 16-17 flights of stairs, even though the wait for the elevators seemed interminable. He clearly wasn’t fazed – and might have already done it here, since he went right to it. His vinyl shorts came off and tossed on a stair ahead of him. He reached down to balance on one of those risers.

I did coat my cock with spit, but there was no foreplay other than him insisting on kissing. He was adamant about that, but not good at the deed. I wasn’t there to teach him. He bent over, exposing his little pink hole. I put my pink pole into it.

Like the last guy, he was no stranger to stranger cock. The hole was receptive, but tighter than the last guy. This guy was younger, so it stands to reason he hadn’t taken as much cock in his lifetime, though you just never know. He wasn’t silent, but he wasn’t noisy. He was getting fucked and liked it. I was ambivalent, to be honest. I’d rather it be me bending over in this stairwell while some unknown guy I’d never see again seeded my cunt.

Like the last time, I could hold out easily. I’m getting used to fucking more and not being so quick on the draw. He took every inch like a champ, and he took it hard. There was nothing special about the fuck for me – other than the locale. But I had a load brewing and I was going to get rid of it – and may as well dump in some basically anonymous butt, right? (you know the answer.)

I unleashed. It’s like I hadn’t even shot a few hours before, yet here I was spraying inside this kid. He loved it. Of course he would…..and I’m not patting myself on the back. I could be anyone to this guy.

I let it slip out this time instead of yanking it out. Without even asking he sank to his knees and cleaned me off. Good boy.



We exited the stairwell into the hallway. He insisted on kissing again. He was still bad at it. Ironically, I ended up taking the stairs down 10 flights, as it was a wait for the elevators. When I got downstairs I had a scruff message from the blindfolded guy thanking me for the load (ha!) and asking if there was someone else in the room with me.

I never answered him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hot times!