Tuesday, October 09, 2018

30 Minutes

If we're being honest, with whatever on-line app you're using, you choose guy you don't really want to have sex with - they're just close.

Sure sure, some of them we want to have sex with. With some we will travel or wait for them to FINALLY show up...........if they show up. But you know those odds. We all do.

Hook-ups should be like pizza delivery.  30 minutes or less. The endless negotiating and asking the stupid questions, just so a cock can get into a hole is mind numbing.

I'd say I'm guilty over picking closer than hotter sometimes, but there's no guilt. Guilt is a useless emotion - and this is coming from a Jew.

And trust me - I know I've been selected by closeness over hotness from other people looking to get off.

It was a day of sexual thought. The idea of getting someone off. I was horny as fuck. Sorry for shocking you with such straightforwardness. I know - you're all delicate flowers.

Me getting others off was not meant to be. I tried.......and tried. No one near or far was biting. I made it home and had some time to kill before evening plans. I had seen him on Grindr before. No exchanges, words or fluids.

His screen name implied he'd be giving the head.  It wasn't my first or second choice, but fuck - I'd been horny all day in thought and touching myself here and there. Oh - and I hadn't cum for almost three weeks.  So there's that.

45. White.  5'9", 165, average everything.  I pinged him. He answered. He was a mile away. Said he could be here in 10.  I told him to make it 8.   Yeah. I'm kind of a dick, sometimes.

.....but he was there in eight minutes.

He was an eager as fuck cocksucker. By the book, he was good at cocksucking. Good suction. No teeth. Lots of enthusiasm. Good spit ratio. And yet it wasn't working for me. Oh sure, I could have willed myself to cum, but you know I don't give up my load all that often and I want it to count.

On a whim, as I was standing over him, he on his knees bent towards me - I leaned over and rubbed his ass over his shorts.  He responded as I expected him to - like a bitch in heat.

Honestly, I didn't even fuck him.

I mean - I did, but in reality, he fucked me.

In a flash he stood up, pulled down his own shorts, applied his own spit to his own hole, bent over and then thrust himself on my fuckstick.  I barely had to do a thing.

He was an aggressive fucking bottom. It's like he was fucking me - well, kind of.  But he did push himself back on to me fully and then rode me while bending over, me leaning against a counter. He was a little whore.

And he ended up giving me directions.  He pulls off me, kneels down, face to the floor, "fuck me doggie style!".  So I did.  I'm an accommodating host, no?

As you will see some of this from the video - including the sperming of his ass.

.....and then he was gone.  From time of first contact to him walking out the door was a little over 30 minutes.  Perfect timing.

Naturally, he keeps bugging me for a repeat.   Whore!




Topping a Stranger

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great story and video!

sc57 said...

Nice. Great fuck. He and I would have enjoyed. no wonder he wants a repeat. Ummmm

BlkJack said...

No video. :=(