Sunday, June 23, 2019

Columbus 7

The next morning was a bust for the most part. No one really on line who was interested in me, or vice versa. …..and as you know, I’m not that picky. Part was the time limit while I still had my hotel, though I was willing to travel. One guy wanted to film me sucking his cock. I think he was surprised when I agreed, but then the timing didn’t work out.

I hit Starbucks for morning caffeine when I got hit up by a bi-married guy. He was looking to be blown only. I can deal with that. I love giving head and I probably should give my ass a rest for a bit anyway, though I wouldn’t have turned down a fuck.

He said he was 5’10” and 200lbs. Doable. He said 7”. Doable. As it turns out, he’d lie about weight and length. So many do. As we got closer to getting together, me hustling back to the hotel, he became more erratic and even paranoid. “There had better not be anyone else in the room other than you!”. Kind of makes you wonder what situations he’s walked into in the past.

I left the door open, which was now a potential issue with housekeeping right next door. For all his weirdness, he breezed right past them, pushed open the door and secured it. In the light of day, he clearly wasn’t the physical being his profile described. But he was confident, and I kind of like that.

He disrobed and I got on my knees. His cock was maybe 5.5”. Thick, yes. 7”, no. This always baffles me, but here we were, him lying got him in the door, me not saying anything, he still getting what he wants. What’s the downside for him?

He is forceful. No finesse. This isn’t really satisfying for me, and I’m wondering if it is for him. I think it is, in an odd way. It might be the only way he knows, or the only way he can get through this with another dude.

The guy has me get on the bed, on my back with my head hanging over. I’m down with that. He feed me his cock for all of about 90 seconds. Then it’s, “lick my balls”. I lean my head back. He takes a half-step forward. Balls above my mouth. I lean up and let my tongue glad across his nuts. He strokes his dick. I lick more. I suck.

”Do you eat ass?” I lie and mumble, with a mouth full of sac, “no”. Clearly you all know this is a lie. He does not. But his ass, while smelling freshly washed , seems clean, his extra weight is making his ass less appealing. I continue to eat balls. He takes another step forward, forcing his balls to move with him and placing his ass over my mouth.

He told me to “fucking eat it”. With tongue extended, it hit his crack, then hole. Then into the hole. All the while I kept up with a weak protest of ‘no’. I don’t know if I sold it or if he didn’t care. Upon retelling this tale to Mr. Steed, shortly after the actual act, he goes, “that made me hard”.

Folks – I do what I can to keep you all erect and dripping. This is what I live for.

Clearly, it turned on the guy over me. “Where do you want the load? WHERE??” I immediately reply “my mouth” as I can tell my tongue in his shitter took him to the edge. I didn’t want to lose it, as he said it was a massive load.


He takes a step back, my tongue now extended. He doesn’t even try to aim for my mouth. He starts to shoot. Fire. Explode. The load is massive. Sure, some hits my tongue. Some hits my chin, my eyes, my cheek, my chest, the bedspread and I’m sure other places.

My best efforts dashed, I’m lying there with my head hanging off the bed, being unsuccessful at keeping semen out of my eye(s). First, he ended up shooting there, secondly, what didn’t was not being taken by gravity to my sockets. I’m going to have red and sore eyes in about 20 minutes.

While I even remotely try to gain my composure, he is out the door in a flash and without a word. He blocks his Scruff profile from me before he hits his car.

....and yes, I scooped up the load and ate it.  I'm not a monster.

3 comments:

Drew said...

I really enjoy this series of posts. Inspires me to take up writing but then again...

Drew said...

I really enjoy this series. Can't wait for more.

Anonymous said...

very yummy xoxo Sissy Mmarsha