Monday, September 16, 2019

New Trip to Columbus

I was back in Columbus just after a month and half from being there the last time. As is my M.O., I opted for the same semi-dingy motel, as while the rooms are mostly clean, it seemingly has great traffic for guys just wanting to get off and go. And the doors are all outside, so no schlepping through a lobby for a stranger to buttfuck another stranger.

This outing was successful, but not SUCCESSFUL. There would be a total of five loads I’d take, and one I’d give. Two of the takings I won’t even bother writing about – they were that underwhelming. I even like a good ‘bad fuck’ story, but they weren’t even that.

Guy #1 was the best. I think the other guys were probably as milquetoast as they were because they could and would never measure up to this guy. He was quick to respond to my BBRT ad, and immediately was OTW, as his text would say.

Maybe mid 40s, 6’. 200-ish. All solid. Built as fuck. He had a ball cap on and could tell he was sweaty underneath it – as it was in the mid 90s. I couldn’t tell at this point that he was a ginger. I can count on half a hand how many times I’ve played with those.

He immediately drew me in for a kiss. I wasn’t expecting that from a BBRT guy, let alone one this masculine. But fuck if he didn’t know how to. He had a firm grip on the back of my head, pulling me closer to him, though it wasn’t physically possible. Great lip and tongue action. It’s during this he took off his hat and tossed in on the table. His hair was matted down with sweat but still incredibly hot. That said, I liked the redneck-ish look he had going on with the cap.

The kisses were wet as can be, which was hot. He liked using his spit to lubricate both our mouths. He drew back a little and put a solid line of drool into my mouth….directly from his. I drew back even further and opened my mouth. Too far to trail his saliva. Not far enough away to spit it at me and my mouth. Without saying a word, he totally got it. And then I did. About half landed in my beard, half in my mouth. HOT! …..at least to me.

With applied pressure, I went to my knees. Sometime before this he had kicked off shoe and pants – no underwear to be had though. I was there in my new neoprene shorts. A pouch for my cock – with a detachable cod piece and an open / accessibility to my ass and hole. Score!

His cock was a little over 6”, but thick….and thicker the farther it got to the base.



I was going to enjoy sucking this, but my mind really took me to how it was going to feel taking it up the pooper. He was too, I believe. Afterall, this was a BBRT hook-up, not christianmingle.com. He ordered me (yes, ordered!) to the bed. I obeyed. Face down, just as he stated.

At first it was flat on the bed, but that didn’t work for starting off, so I was up on my knees at the edge of the bed. Once he pushed his way in – and it seems I took it up the pooper just fine, thank you! – then he scooted me up onto the bed, so we were both kneeling. Total doggie.

Not surprisingly, the man knew how to fuck. He was nice but forceful. There were times he was not as nice and forceful. I like those times. He might have been about my ass, but honestly, I think he was all about his cock. How to make it feel good and that I was supposed to do the same. I’d like to think I did my job.

He liked the deep fuck, as did I. At some point, I was down flat on my belly, him totally on top of me with every ounce of his manly weight – his chest hair on my back. His cock buried up my hole. Right now, for this point in time, it was his hole.

Red would hammer that hole and then stop, to the point like it felt that he was about to slip out, but not on purpose. Almost as if he pounded to keep his cock hard and not go soft. But that’s only what it felt like to a guy who was face down in a pillow. As he did it over and over again, I finally caught on – and I outright asked, “is Sir edging himself with my ass?”. The answer was a sly affirmative. He was very proud of himself – as he should be.

This would go on for another 15 minutes. Him ploughing, me taking.

He wasn’t ready to unload. He made that clear. But I think we’ve all been there at one time or another where we think we have control of our orgasm, until we don’t. That point we’ve passed without wanting to or even realizing it necessarily until it’s too late. The bonus for him was, his cock was exactly where he wanted it to be when he lost that control. Up. My. Ass.

I have no idea when the last time he came was, but he just kept throbbing up my hole and moaning the entire time. It was a big load. And I was not only taking it, but as I’m apt to do, I used my muscles to make sure no drop was left behind.

Eventually, he slipped out and rolled over on his back – spent. But I wasn’t. I slithered down and he looked down at me, I looked up, he nodded, giving me the nonverbal go-ahead. I took is recently extracted cock into my mouth. I tasted lube. I tasted cum. I tasted sweat. I tasted my ass. Clean ass, for sure, but ass nonetheless. He looked pleased – more with himself than with me. Of course, that is my take, or my hope.

As he started to dress, it was clear kissing was now off the table. Not only was my mouth a wonderful petri dish, he had no reason to work me up…..or himself. So I knelt. I’d take his cock in my mouth for short swipes. But I looked up, he down – and still unspoken, just planted his spit across my face from three feet above. He nodded at me and left…….me still on my knees.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Sexy Hot Encounter!

Anonymous said...

Great. Jbro401