Saturday, March 28, 2020

Columbus 2020 - pt 2

Load #2 wasn’t too too far behind. I went to run an errand which was not fruitful. After getting in my car and driving just a few hundred feet, but stuck now in a one-way pattern, I got hit up by a guy who was at work, whose co-worker was out and he wanted to unload.

Day sex. Work sex. Public sex. Semi-Anonymous sex. This was adding up well. He told me where to go, but it wasn’t crystal clear. The area had been gentrified to a degree, but ended about the place he wanted me to go. While I won’t go into exactly where I was, the place was new age-y in a way. There were areas the workers took clients to do some services to them – and no, it’s not a massage parlor or whore house…………..because I didn’t charge!. The guy was true to his picture but had striking blue eyes. 5’11”, 190, brown hair, about 6.5”, but nice.


We went to a room and pulled the curtain. Yes, no doors and the walls did not go all the way up. While there was no one here, should there be, one would have to be quiet. Oh, there was also a massage like table there.

I bent over and started sucking his already exposed cock. There was no time for foreplay of undressing or teasing. It was right down to ‘work’. He pulled away, my pants came down, but not off, and I bent over the massage-like table. Again, there was no hesitation on insertion. He was lubed up with my spit and slid right in, partially due to a fuck I had taken not 60 minutes prior.

He had good fuck action. He knew his way in and out of a hole and it felt good – at least for me, there was little talking, let alone asking customer service questions on his experience during his experience.

I heard nothing, but clearly he did. His co-worker had returned. He “yells” that he’s with a customer. Since the walls don’t go all the way up they could have that conversation. But during it, he slips out of me and puts his finger to his lips to make sure I stay silent – like I’m an idiot or something. But I’m not really annoyed.

He drops to his knees. He takes my cock in his mouth. He looks up the entire time. He has great big blue eyes and they’re beautiful and I tell him in a very low whisper. He’s jacking this entire time. I have no intention of cumming with him. I haven’t even checked into my hotel yet, and I plan on holding that load possibly till the next morning.

He stands up. He’s gotten himself too close it seems. I ask him if he wants to cum, he says he does. I asked where, and without hesitation, he goes, “in your pussy”. Perfect.

Again I turn around and brace myself. While he’s close, he’s not there, so I get a few minutes of pumping in, and it feels good, but I know when he’s there. So does he. Only his female co-worker is oblivious, I hope.

I don’t let go of it when it’s done. I squeeze it with my muscles, working it all out. But eventually we must part. A quick touch up for both of us, dress and he shows me to the door, thanking me loudly, as he might any customer. I have to feel the co-worker will figure it out when there is no appointment in the system nor completed transaction at the end of the day reconciliation of charges. But that’s his burden. I was on my way to the hotel to see what was what.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice and thick!