Friday, April 17, 2020

Columbus - the Blowjob

I was finishing up my trip to Columbus. The morning was slightly a bust, but I had plans and couldn’t wait around forever. As usual, all the guys go their nut, but I didn’t get mine. That is always by design. The lack of ejaculation keeps me focused on theirs. I don’t lose my mojo that way.

But I was to meet friends for b’fast and I wanted to drop my load before going. It’s also a hotel thing. I always feel the need to nut at least once in those. It’s not just me, right?

I mean, what I really wanted was another load and a guy to either fuck mine out of me or tell me to stroke off afterwards. Getting sucked off or fucking a guy was like my third choice. The sucking option presented itself to me and the guy seemed cute enough. Manly would have been fine, but this was a younger 20-something Latino kid. He claimed to be partnered, but would sneak out of the house for my dick.

Since I love guys who will cheat for cock or hole, I was kind of intrigued. I invited him over with the stipulation of time. In theory, he seemed to understand. In actuality, he needs to take time management classes or at the very least, how to tell time.

By the time he arrived, I was already showered and packed. He came in, I pointed to the floor for him to kneel, not a word said. I didn’t fuck around with the letting him rub my cloth covered crotch. I just undid my belt and hauled out my 8 inches.

Normally, I’d want the cocksucker to be awed by the size, as it feeds my ego. Clearly, I rarely care about my own dick or its needs, but today, well………….I was ready. Today, I didn’t need is accolades or even his potential fears of the dick size. He annoyed me with his lack or responses on the way over and his tardiness. I was already lying to friends while I was behind schedule. But now I was not to be denied.

There I was, with him on his knees, and my dick hanging in mid-air. “Suck it!”. This could have been a hot directive, but it just felt like I actually HAD to tell him what he was there for – direction not a directive.

He had a decent mouth for a younger guy. He had a bit of experience, and one like this would expose him (or continue to) a new world. This could have been a relaxed, encouraging blowjob. Now it was going to be a little harsher, a little more insistent kind of encounter. It helped me grow up and helped me be a better cocksucker – I feel like I was paying it forward, in a certain way.

This was still for my pleasure, but now the focus was different. My cock would still get off and he was still gonna get the load, but it was going to be more due to my attitude and execution than the manipulation of his mouth. Clearly, he factored into the equation, but he was already less in my eyes.

He went down on my dick and my hands went to his head. Both of them. He knew they were there, present but not insisting. Not yet. But in my mind, he knew the implications and probabilities. He was younger, but not a virgin for fuck sake.

He was mostly on my cock. He wanted to spend some time near the head, which can be pleasurable to me, but usually I’m a guy who likes all of the shaft in the mouth. I don’t know if it feels better, or that just someone is taking all of my eight inches. Sometimes the head can be sensitive for me.

The Latino cocksucker struggled with that last part of my cock and would gag and pull off. I was insistent – verbally and physically – that he continue. I told him in no uncertain terms I was late, but I WAS going to get off.

He went back to it. He slobbered on it, involuntarily, that is, My hands were no longer just present but insisting. I fucked his face. I told him he was going to get me off, I told him he was going to swallow. If I’m 100% honest, I was more turned on by my behavior than his abilities. Like so many guys had done to me, he was a tool for me, and I had the ability to separate him from being a person in front of me.

I had been aroused, and then not, and then again, for hours on end. I had been doing my own edging all the last day as I took guy after guy up my ass – or rubbing myself as I attempted to get other guys. I knew the load was big and knew it was coming. Deep down he knew it would be coming but not when. I wasn’t giving up that ghost.

As my hands were already tight against his head, this was no longer an indicator for orgasm. I think he was struggling to keep up with me to notice a change in my breathing. But it did change and sperm started making its way up my shaft.

I did grip tighter, but he wasn’t getting away before and certainly not now. I shot. And shot….and then again and again…….etc. He gagged. I mean, between the volume and the lack of ability to pull off, what else could he do?

Sperm oozed out his mouth. “Swallow it, motherfucker”. He tried. Not hard enough, not valiantly. He eventually got free, as admittedly, my grip loosened a bit during my pleasure. A shot or two went on him and the carpet. “You stupid fuck!”.

I yanked my cock away from him. Still wet, still cummy, I tucked it into my shorts. I immediately picked up my already packed bag – put my hand on the door handle and said, “close the fucking door on your way out”………..and I left.

1 comment:

Jim said...

That's pretty damn hot!