Wednesday, August 05, 2020

...and Then There Were Two

I had hooked up with a man who had been messaging me for months. The name on the account had '2 Dads' in it. We hadn't gotten together as our schedules did not match. 

However, it was apparent from our messaging back and forth that he was dominant. Of course, I try to leave my profile pic to week out the bottoms - though it is very unsuccessful.  The image is a partial-faced me standing next to a sign that says 'Parking in the Rear'.  A second image is of my ass.  The latter one usually garners the initial response of 'nice ass'. 

....thank you!

So he kept trying. And eventually it happened. Probably in his mid 50s, 5'7"-ish, 160-ish. 6"-ish. He had the dom part down. Right up to his bedroom, right down to my knees. 

While I did blow him, it was about the fucking. 



He sent me a few shots like this after the fact. Honestly, I respect a man who secretly tapes me taking it up the ass. 

He did a good job pounding my butt, and of course, seeding it. I went to work with a gut full of man cum. 

On the way to go, he's telling me of his buddy - the other 'dad'.  He says I sucked him before. He said I said the other guy had a small dick. Maybe I did. I had no idea who he was talking about. But going down the stairs there were framed pictures on the wall of the guy who boned me and another guy - still didn't look familiar. 

Apparently the other guy is truly married, and to a woman.  Both responded to the app profile, so I was never sure to whom I was chatting. Guy 1 showed 2 the images and video he had taken and shared the experience of fucking me in tale form. I'm peaceful with that. 

Fast forward like 5 months later and I was asked back. Well several times I was asked, it was the first time we could arrange anything.  While running on time, I was told to 'hurry'. When I got there, guy #2 was in the house as well. I remembered him from the picture, but not anything in person. They were well on their way to nakedness, so I dropped my work clothes on the floor, and my knees soon joined them. 

For a bit I swapped back and forth between the two average cocks, usually at the direction of one or the other. Guy 2 gave direction, obviously, but was not overtly dominant. The scene and my mouth got him overly excited and he announced far too soon that he was going to cum. I caught it all. He liked that. He liked that I showed him the load before swallowing. 

I didn't want to direct the scene, but it looked like Guy 1 wanted me to polish him off.  I wanted fucked. So I led the conversation that way. I was on the bed in no time. Guy 2 took my phone for video. Here is a brief peek.


I'll give him this. He was a good director. He knew the angles and the shots he wanted.  Clearly he knew where to place secret cameras for the visuals he wanted. 

I got another nice hard pounding on all fours, then on my back. Alas, cumming in my ass was not to be. I was directed to my knees where I opened my mouth like a bird waiting to be fed. And fed I was. Big gobs of cum in my mouth, one landing on the side and dripping in my beard headed to my chin, but clinging tough. 

We got cleaned up and I opted to stay as is. Lube on my hole and all, which was just spit anyways. 

With the first guy in the bathroom, Guy 2 told me that I had something on my chin. I told him I knew and was keeping it there. He sneered. 

We all headed down and Guy 1 mentioned the cum on my face. Guy 2 answered for me. Both loved it. Then Guy 2 piped up again:  "we have a friend who would be interested in you".  My response is: "set it up. Whomever is here, I take care of. No questions asked."   

They both loved that answer - and now I wait. 

3 comments:

uptonking said...

How fucking wonderful. You lucky pig. Sweet. Thanks for sharing this. Love your tales. Looking forward to you posting about when the four of you get together. Mini-mini-bang-bang?

Luv2SwallowJizz said...

Hot as fuck

John said...

I remember several months ago when you floated your wish that you could find someone to be your videographer for at least some of your vids. While I love all of 'em, these clips do prove that it does make a difference if and when you can make it happen.