Friday, October 12, 2007

I'm Objectionable

It's no big shock either. And it's not like I've ever tried to hide it. The title alone pretty much spells out what you'll get.

But someone wasn't happy with the content. To be fair - I'm guessing someone wasn't happy with ME. But there are a lot worse things out there on Blogger and Blogspot.

Is it possible Blogger might turn me off? Sure.
Is it probable I'll just pay some $$$$ for someone else to host me? Absolutely.

Everything's archived, so it is not like I'll lose anything.

Don't worry folks. I'll keep plugging away.

6 comments:

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

your blog ROKS! don't stop... and trust me, we're reading... with bated breath :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Keep up the good work! Love reading hit! :-)

Rick said...

It was probably the wife or, more likely, boyfriend of one of your hook ups.

Too bad for them. Don't go anywhere. And fer chrissakes, let us know if you do!

Anonymous said...

Yes, keep it up figuratively and otherwise! ;-) I'll bet it was a condom Nazi-fascist who complained.

Ad said...

You'd better do it right now. moving the blog that is, while leaving this one online for as long as possible with one last message: "I'm out of here, follow me . . . (there)"
Thus you give your readers some time to follow your change over. I feel the repression has gone far enough. Further, since google took over a lot of things have gone terribly wrong. Lots of people lost their content when they changed over to the new bloggger or when they wanted to change their layout. Others self sensored their content or restricted access to invited friends, while google does not give any option to contact the author to ask for an invitation.
I am now happily at www.queerart.nl/log with my own layout and nobody looking over my shoulder.

rawTOP said...

If you need hosting contact me (rawtop@yahoo.com) - we can work out something where you get free hosting in exchange for a few text ads in your sidebar...

A while back I moved my blog off Blogspot - so been there, done that - I can step you through what to do so you don't accidentally delete all your blog posts (like I did).

My next goal is to move to WordPress - done it on some of my blogs, but not the sexual ones (yet)...