Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Fat Thick Cock

He's a big guy. Tall. Solid. Yeah, he has a gut. But he also has 8". Not just 8", but thick thick thick and a big head. And uncut.

I came across him a few months ago feeding someone else and I wanted him. I slipped him my email and it took a few weeks, but he reached out to me. He thought I was more masculine than the cocksucker he had fed. I would tend to agree.

He asked if I could take it rough. I told him not to worry about me and to do what he needed. He liked that.

The guy showed up a little late but raring to go. Shoes came off, but I got to undo his belt buckle and slowly pull down the tab of his zipper. To free that meat, there was no way to just pull it out without pulling down his pants. It is nicely thick and just a solid piece of flesh. How he gets it out to piss, even if semi-aroused, is a mystery.

I went to my knees, as expected. He liked me doing a firm firm grip on his shaft and I knew he'd respond to the masculine aspect of my delivery and I to his.

He also responded to my mouth. The deep sucking. The dance of my tongue on the underside of his shaft.


He was big on the verbal. "You like having your lips stretched over my shaft?" Well, fuck yeah.

The head job went on for a good 40 minutes. He liked me playing and tugging on his balls. He liked my mouth. He liked my tongue. I don't think it is bragging too much if I said I did a good job. It's not bragging if it's true.

He came twice within a minute.

The first one was nice. I was still savoring his cream and pulled back the shaft when the second load exploded. A lot more jizz and a lot more to swallow. And swallow I did.

He loved it. I loved it.

He'll be back. This I can guarantee.

1 comment:

Drew Staffen said...

Thanks for sharing!

So lucky to find the "whole package": BIG, uncut cock, verbal, nasty, gut, multiple cummer.

FUCK YEAH, Man!

I'd say he's lucky to find you, too ;)

He'll be back, no doubt.

Drew