Friday, January 27, 2017

2017 - First Load

I am still woefully behind on posts. And while this one is about my first load for this year, I have adventures going back all the way to last May that are still in queue.  But we'll get there.


So yes - it took for three weeks into the new year before I got my first load of 2017.  What kind of fucked up world is that? It just seems to be the way lately - the job has been getting in the way of the blowjob.

Post-gym last Sunday, I was about to head home when I saw an old "acquaintance" was on Scruff. It had been at least two years since we'd conversed, let alone....."conversed".  I hit him up, he invited me over............to his work.

It was still morning, he was the only one there and could I stop by to suck him?

The answer was 'yes'.  Yes, I  could.

I walked into the local small business. There had been only one car in the lot and I assumed it was his, yet no one was in the place. After 45 seconds - which felt like a long time - he emerged from what was most likely a rest room.

He was still the same - 5'10", thin, thinning hair, handsome-ish face. He led me to the back of the store that had a partition with a makeshift office - or two stools and a higher counter with a laptop on it.

Immediately, he pulled out his cock. Had this been my first time with him I'd have been disappointed. It was small and very thin. But I knew it would grow to almost 8" and it would fill out girth-wise as well.

We stood there for a moment while I fondled it and then I asked, "do you want me to put that in my mouth?" - he leaned back onto the stool and said "suck it".

And I did.

I fucking love his cock. It fits my mouth - and other places - quite nicely.

And "Rick" always does a nice job fucking my face too. A firm hand on top of, or behind, my head and he then just pumps his shaft in and out of my mouth.

Normally, Rick takes a while to cum. But I don't think I was sucking him for 15 minutes before he just uttered, "oh fuck, I'm gonna shoot".

Now, I attribute the quick bj to the environment. It's exciting and scary to be blown at work. Or to blow at work. I think that got him to a quicker climax.

And while he said it was a two day load, it was huge! Just kept spilling seed onto my tongue and some of it slid back into my throat and down to my belly.  But the majority I kept in my mouth, so I could show him.

When he was done convulsing, I opened wide to show him his own white gold. He looked down admiring his bounty. And then there was one word:  "Swallow!"

I placed his had on my throat so he could feel me ingest his semen. He smirked.

I then opened wide to show it him it was all gone. And for good measure, I squeezed his shaft to milk out two more drops. And I licked those clean as well.

He smiled. I stood up, nodded and walked out of the office and out of the store.

I had gotten what I came for.

1 comment:

cyberi4a said...

I once went to a guys place of work to have sex him and he too was the only one there. It turned out to be an art gallery in Beverly Hills. While he locked the front door it did feel sleazy and exciting to to be in there naked, getting fucked and then walking around to the restroom after and knowing that if anyone pressed their face to the windown they would have caught sight of two naked guys going to and from the restroom...LOL