Friday, January 27, 2017

2017 - First Load

I am still woefully behind on posts. And while this one is about my first load for this year, I have adventures going back all the way to last May that are still in queue.  But we'll get there.


So yes - it took for three weeks into the new year before I got my first load of 2017.  What kind of fucked up world is that? It just seems to be the way lately - the job has been getting in the way of the blowjob.

Post-gym last Sunday, I was about to head home when I saw an old "acquaintance" was on Scruff. It had been at least two years since we'd conversed, let alone....."conversed".  I hit him up, he invited me over............to his work.

It was still morning, he was the only one there and could I stop by to suck him?

The answer was 'yes'.  Yes, I  could.

I walked into the local small business. There had been only one car in the lot and I assumed it was his, yet no one was in the place. After 45 seconds - which felt like a long time - he emerged from what was most likely a rest room.

He was still the same - 5'10", thin, thinning hair, handsome-ish face. He led me to the back of the store that had a partition with a makeshift office - or two stools and a higher counter with a laptop on it.

Immediately, he pulled out his cock. Had this been my first time with him I'd have been disappointed. It was small and very thin. But I knew it would grow to almost 8" and it would fill out girth-wise as well.

We stood there for a moment while I fondled it and then I asked, "do you want me to put that in my mouth?" - he leaned back onto the stool and said "suck it".

And I did.

I fucking love his cock. It fits my mouth - and other places - quite nicely.

And "Rick" always does a nice job fucking my face too. A firm hand on top of, or behind, my head and he then just pumps his shaft in and out of my mouth.

Normally, Rick takes a while to cum. But I don't think I was sucking him for 15 minutes before he just uttered, "oh fuck, I'm gonna shoot".

Now, I attribute the quick bj to the environment. It's exciting and scary to be blown at work. Or to blow at work. I think that got him to a quicker climax.

And while he said it was a two day load, it was huge! Just kept spilling seed onto my tongue and some of it slid back into my throat and down to my belly.  But the majority I kept in my mouth, so I could show him.

When he was done convulsing, I opened wide to show him his own white gold. He looked down admiring his bounty. And then there was one word:  "Swallow!"

I placed his had on my throat so he could feel me ingest his semen. He smirked.

I then opened wide to show it him it was all gone. And for good measure, I squeezed his shaft to milk out two more drops. And I licked those clean as well.

He smiled. I stood up, nodded and walked out of the office and out of the store.

I had gotten what I came for.

No comments: