Wednesday, July 05, 2017

CLAW 2017 #3 - the Breeding

You might have noticed in these few CLAW stories that I had not yet gotten off. Yet. It’s not like I was getting any offers. It’s not like folks were clamoring for me. I mean, a few paid attention to me for a bit. One being a beautiful Lebanese man at his first leather event. Another being a pup. I’m not at all into that scene. I find it horribly annoying. That said, this was a man in a pup persona. He was physically beautiful. Not handsome, but closer to pretty, yet masculine. He liked nuzzling me when he was on his knees, making me hard for all to see, be it through my 501s, my leather pants or my kilt. And he’d do it at all the wrong locations, though I think that was by design.

And speaking of kilts………at the vendor fair, one of my CLAW co-workers, who was also a vendor, was talking to me and started feeling me up…..or down…..and under my leather kilt. He had me raging. It was all a tease, as he couldn’t leave his booth and yet couldn’t fuck me there.

And speaking of kilts (#2)…..while strolling through said fair, I happened upon a vendor selling kilts. I happened to “know” the proprietor. He had two helpers…..one I “knew” and one I did not. The one I did not was stunning………and straight. But a guy has to make coin, no? So he was a good lure for the business and guys were milling around him. That’s nice and all, but clearly unobtainable on many levels.

The other helper is very handsome himself. We chatted about their kilts and how I might like one or two of them. And I did. One was very very light weight, almost too much so that in any kind of breeze, there’d be no question on if I were wearing it correctly. He talked me into trying on one…and then another. Each time left me bare-assed naked, and semi-aroused….or a little more than semi….in the middle of the vendor floor. He seemed to like that. So did others.

The proprietor showed me off to his neighboring vendors where I seemingly got the seal of approval, but only in a nod. I’ll take it. “Troy”, the helper, also mentioned reading this here blog and how he loves it – and how the written word can be more erotic than video / pictures….to which I agreed. I was turning all shades of red, I fear. It was a great compliment that I could turn on such a man. But again, like my CLAW co-worker, he was working so nothing to be had from that. Drats.

The funny thing about CLAW is, that while there are literally hundreds of men right in front of you, is how many people are on their fucking Scruff, Recon, Grindr, Mr X apps looking for guy with which to fuck around. The change in culture is weird – though I’m just as guilty. The art of cruising is dying, if not dead.

….so there on an app, and lord know which one, was a faceless guy looking to collect loads up in his room. A door would be open, and he’d take all comers…..and cummers.

Now, for as often as I’ve been to CLAW, I’ve never knowingly participated in one of these adventures. Of course, in my mind, I’d be the one taking on all cummers, so……this was exciting and disappointing all at the same time. We went back and forth – when I was finally free, he wasn’t and vice versa. Finally it clicked. He gave me his room number and I was on my way.

Opening the door, I could see the back of him dead center at the desk the room provides. He was bent over it, back to me.


He was good. He never turned around. He knew his place. His stats seemed accurate, but overall it did not matter much. He wasn’t morbidly obese or anything, and at this point, he was to be a hole. I’d say he was 6’, 190-200 lbs. I came into the room and shut the door. I don’t know what I was thinking.

I had on my well worn 501s. I was commando and sporting a thick chrome cockring. This was CLAW, there was little use to be subtle. The look was wasted on him, as he never saw me. I didn’t even undo the belt, as I just popped the buttons and hauled my hardening cock out of its confines.

I’m not one for testing a hole with my fingers. I made assumptions I wasn’t his first cock….let alone this weekend…….this day….or maybe even this hour. I used my own spit as lube, even though he had some in plain sight. But this wasn’t about him. Not really.

I was hard, but could have been harder. I was hard enough to push into him his hole. While I don’t think I was the first one in, I also had no detection of a load lingering in his guts. He moaned like I was his first. Maybe I was his biggest in a while, but I think we all know I wasn’t his first………….that day.


Clearly looking down, and assuming he didn’t have a bad blood transfusion in his past or was an IV drug addict, I wasn’t his first.

I kept plugging away.

Now, my norm is that I struggle to stay hard while I fuck. It’s not physical – more mental. Top isn’t usually my sexual place in life. It would be so much easier for me if it were. But I was doing ok this day. I was feeling confident, even a little dominant. And even when I do fuck, I have a tendency to ejaculate far more quickly than I’d like. It’s not premature or anything, just a combo of ready to cum and not wanting to lose my hard-on before I do. Again, this was it didn’t seem like it would be a problem.

The guy was taking it like a champ. Easy enough to bottom out, but enough traction to keep me stimulated.


…….then there was a knock on the door.

I asked my ‘host’ nothing. I withdrew and went to the door to answer it. I didn’t know who it was. I didn’t care. This goes back to my earlier comment on not knowing what I was thinking. Of course, the guy had others in queue to come up and bone his butt. I should have never full closed the door – and just let anyone else push the door open as I had to join the fun. Yeah, I kind of care what they look like, but this wasn’t my party…….and I was just a participant. It was more about the attitudes of guys who come to these would-be gangbangs.

I just opened the door and stepped back. I let him see I wasn’t the host, as that guy was still bent over the desk. The other guy just walked in. I can’t say he was my type, but I wasn’t the one taking it up the ass. Maybe 5’7”, pushing 60 with the slightest of paunches. He pulls down his pants, his dick looks ok flaccid. He follows me over to the guy and watches me punch my cock back up his hole. I ask him if he likes what he sees, meaning me, and he does.

While still in him, I turn the fuckee around – still not seeing him – and have him facing other guy’s dick. He takes it in his mouth. I fuck for a while. Actually staying hard and not near completion. This is how fucking should go. Use the hole. Feel it……making my own cock feel good. It’s what I hope other tops feel when they fuck my cunt. I look at the other guy and ask him if he wants a shot at that hole. He says yes, then steps away from the mouth. Before I give up the hole, this guy, as best I can tell, hits a button in his scrotum to pump up his cock. I’m guessing it is an internal pump to make himself hard.

Once he was there, he came near me to insert into the host’s ass. I considered going around to have him suck me, but I opted not to see his face….ever. It was a game at this point. So I stood aside and watched the new arrival fuck the guy. He was ok at skill and it was nice to watch. He then said he had gotten off three other times that day and wasn’t sure he could get off.

Fuck. I hate that shit. I counted on him to deliver. I talked him up. I egged him on. I degraded the bottom. All in hopes of getting to the edge…………….and it worked. He started shooting up the guy’s ass. Taking his time finishing and pulling out.

I wasted no time. None. I move the bottom over to the bed and bent him over. I pushed in. I wanted to feel that warm load - - and I did. It oozed around my cock. I could feel it. I had every intent on plugging away until he got an additional load.







As you can see - I got my way. 

I fucking left my load up where the other guy – who had already taken off – had put his, and no doubt as others before him had done.

And just for fun, I thought you’d get to see his loaded hole after I was done – such as it was.

After that, I just got out of there. I saw no reason to stick around, nor I’m guessing did he want me to. We both gotten what we wanted and if I were him I’d just be waiting for the next guy. I buttoned up and didn’t look back, though I’m 100% sure he never picked his head up from the bed to see who I even was.

1 comment:

cyberi4a said...

That must have been all unexpected. Thanks for the vids, now that you were 'behind' the camera so to speak you could get some action to show us horny readers. :-)