Monday, July 16, 2018

Face Fucked

"Suck my dick" was the text I received.   I replied, "what's the magic work".....and apparently it's "cocksucker".

Who knew?

He backed off due to my availability.....that damned job I have and all.  I did message him I was leaving and if he had to run an errand that happened to be near my house in 15 minutes, he might want to consider doing that errand.  He was at my house in 15 minutes.  What he told his wife, husband or partner, I have no idea. And I really have no idea to whom he's attached. Nor do I care. I just know he loves me sucking his cock and well, I like doing it.

It had been months. We had been more regular. Maybe twice a week. Then things dropped off to the point I figured he found this blog and got repulsed by the volume of cocks I service. It can be quite daunting. You are either really turned on by that kind of behavior or totally turned off. It's doubtful there is any in between.

I was waiting for him by the front door. He was about to say 'hi' when he saw me just slowly palming the mound in my shorts.

It's not that he cares about my cock. He's never seen it. He never will. He just figured out my level of horniness. He said nothing and walked past me and headed to where I almost always suck him if it is at my place - my home office, the location of so many guys I've had.

With "Dave" I don't really fool around. There is some talk, but not much. I got down on my knees and mouthed his mound, which was covered by white shorts. I hope he wasn't going home right away, as I made them noticeably damp with my saliva.

As it so happened, when I went to my knees, I was right next to the desk. I unzipped his shorts and hauled out his cock, as i fucking love the look of a cock just hanging from a fly. ....though he wasn't really hanging if you get my drift.

To get a good angle, I kind of sat on the floor. As I did, my head was right next to the wide end of the desk. In essence, I was trapped between his dick and the desk. I just didn't know if he realized this yet.

I think he did and he didn't. He knew enough to tease me, just feeding me the head of his cock. Feeding me just as much as he wanted to - which was little. I know he loves head work.  But at that moment, I don't think he realized the full potential of what he could do or how he could control.

But it didn't take long.

Usually Dave is a passive suck. He sits in a chair with his legs spread. I do all the work. All of it.  I'm not complaining.  We all have our places.....our roles.  Mine is cocksucker.

But he fed me more and more cock. Soon, my head was pressed hard against the desk, his pubes were in my mouth. I had nowhere to go.....not that I was looking to get away. He liked this. A lot.

Maybe I'd been getting a Dave who was hiding a more aggressive side, because it came out all too easily. With no hands on my head, he started giving me his dick fully and withdrawing the same way. The pace picked up. He was brutal about it, but it felt so fucking good. Not just the cock, but the scene.

At one point he pulled out and just kept moving his hips.  "Your beard is gonna smell like cock", said he. And a few seconds later, he followed up the verbal with, ".....and your breath is gonna smell like cum". 

I was hard before, but I was BONE hard now.  He is not really a

He shoved his cock back into my mouth and just went to town. The man had skills. I don't mean this badly, his cock is average, but how he uses it, especially earlier today (oh yes, a same day post!). He got me to the point where he had me gagging ever so slightly.  That is no small feat.

While I'd love to say I was turning him on, I suspect - and hope I'm right - he was turning himself on. I think he liked this side of him as much as I did. I'm hoping he suppressed this in the past not wishing to scare me, and now he knows it's better than ok; or I'm hoping it is new-found and he will be doing this more often.

I think he got closer than he wanted to at the time, but there was no going back.

The face fucking did not let up with his ejaculation. He just kept pummeling my mouth. He's not horribly verbal when he's about to cum, and usually I'm the one sucking it out, so I can feel the hardness getting harder. Not this time.

I wasn't sure he was cumming at first. So much went to the back of my throat, or deeper and his mouth fucking just kept pushing it down further. I barely tasted it....................at first.

The volume was so fucking heavy it just started backing up in my mouth. With the violent assault, internally I started to worry a little. Breathing was more difficult. My eyes were tearing up. I started to choke a little on the amount of jizz. With his withdraw and reinsertion, I felt cum dribble out of my mouth, down my chin and onto my shirt.

Part of me hates that I lost a drop.  Part of me was completely turned on that I missed some because of the delivery method.

"Don't you dare take it out of your mouth, I'm not done!"  And he wasn't.

I love holding it all in my mouth and doing a big gulp but this time it was not possible. I know some went right down my throat, but I had to swallow at all times just to keep up.

He did pull out and then goes, "I'm gonna cum again".   My immediate thought was, 'really'?  But he tugged his shaft had and fast about 10 times and pushed it between my lips.  It wasn't a huge load, but compared to the one I had just gotten, anything would have seemed tiny.

He got himself together while I kind of sat their dazed.  Then he just said 'thanks' and walked out.


I've been thinking of this since:  while faggots like me want the tops to have all the power, they rarely do. A good cocksucker controls the situation far more than not. He's the one who can get the top off, usually at his pace and his will.  The top becomes a quivering mess just begging for release.

This was not one of those time. I had zero control. I suppose I could have tried to steady his hips and motion, but I didn't. And I didn't want to.

I loved being fully at his mercy.


I am a cocksucker.

3 comments:

cyberi4a said...

"I was hard before, but I was BONE hard now. He is not really a"

He is not really a what? You boned me up now to want to know. :-)

BlkJack said...

Great fuckin' post!
BlkJavk!

Bruce said...

I’m somewhat passive getting sucked as well. It’s kinda odd. Maybe it’s because there have only been maybe three or four guys that have gotten me off through oral alone and I like to concentrate on the sensations a guy is doing to my dick to actually get off. Or maybe it’s because my dick has a curve that guys have a tough time negotiating so I can never get a good skull fuck in before it just kinda hurts. So what I normally do is just see how a guy can take it then guide him to the tempo I like and then move into an angle where I know the curve just goes right down the throat and hold him there until he chokes and gags and watch with satisfaction that even though his eyes are watering he still wants more. So no face fucking. I just guide them down...