Monday, July 23, 2018

Morning Load

The morning was different. I had to go to a training session in a different part of town than I normally work. Because the training location has no food, I stopped at Panera to order a salad to take to work.  It was early in the morning, so I sat and had some tea and a muffin while killing time.

I got ping'd on Grindr by some guy a mile away.  Decent guy, not great. Inherently you could tell he was a man of his word and someone who'd follow through, which takes him up a few pegs in my book. He was to the point as was I.  He gave me an address and I said I'd be there in 10 minutes.  I made it in 7.

However he was not there.  Yet.

It turns out I was meeting him at his place, but not his place.  It was a property he owned or managed that was currently kind of between tenants. It was a sex get away for him.  That is, if a sex get away is a 2 bedroom 1 bath major-fixer-upper.

He arrived a few minutes after I did and entered through the back of the house to let me in the front. That entrance was more like a breezeway - and a place we'd never leave. It had a stained off white sofa and a stained off white.....ottoman?

It also had a floor, which is what I used when I went to my knees.

He had on jeans, which I gnawed on the crotch. I could feel the material start to expand as the flesh that was beneath it started to rise. I heard a moan too. Good. A man in need.

The guy had me stand up.  Like an expert, he played with my nipples through both my dress and under shirts. You know I love tit work, but it's hit or miss on if a guy is good.  This guy was superior. He had my legs, cock and butthole aquiver.  He liked his tits played with too.  And hard. Like SUPER hard. I was and still don't think it was enough.

I was putty in the guy's hands and had he wanted to bone my butt, I would have not only said 'yes' but begged him to do it.  I alluded to as much, but I got no bites. Maybe on the 3rd or 4th time he just said he doesn't fuck guys.  Damn.

Back to sucking it was.

This breezeway was a sauna. It had to be mid 90s by 8a outside and with no ventilation inside, He was ripe.  You know that moment in a man's day where he smells manly - but not quite funky yet?  Well he was to steps past that, but not to the point I couldn't function due to his odor.  I was dying because of the heat, but doing my job.

There were times I did what I was doing, there were times he took over the pace. I was cool either way. He never took off his underwear, which was hot to me.


We stopped here and there for nip work which was frustrating for me. He knew what it did to me but I knew I'd get no follow-through and yet I didn't want him to stop, as it's such a great feeling for me. Still I knew my mouth was going to be the solution to his problem.

Plenty of times he would push me off of his cock as he was getting too close. I took it as a win and loved he was self-policing his orgasm. I didn't have to do the edging. That said, I did have a schedule to keep so not being in that control was a little disconcerting.

I gave into it though. I knew I'd still make it to work in time.

The guy had me sit on the stained sofa.  By this time my pants were around my ankles along with my boxer briefs. I was openly stroking my own dick while servicing his.   And I was still servicing his because he stood on the sofa and straddled my face. With his hands on the wall in front of him, he fed me cock.  I took it oh so willingly.


He was once again close. His movements, his gasps for breath, the stiffness of his cock all told me this would be ending soon. He was leaning over me but still looking down at me. He was watching me take his dick. He liked seeing it disappear and reappear.  I decided then and there to put on a show when it came time - which was just about now.

He tried to to bury his cock in my mouth when the orgasm came, but what little room I had to pull back, I took. With mouth open he could now see every pulse of sperm that left his cock and that got shot into my awaiting orifice. "Oh FUCK, that's hot" said he.

I had no doubt it was.

Then I swallowed.

He offered me a used towel from the floor to clean up with, but I hadn't cum and I made his all disappear, so save the sweat on my brow, I had nothing to get rid of.

As it was, I was going to training with a sense of satisfaction and the smell and taste of cum in my mouth.

No comments: