Friday, November 16, 2018

Chicago 2 - 3 Way

This guy had been jacking me around for a few hours.........and not in a good way.


I think you can see why I allowed him to. Even on the off-chance I had the opportunity, I wasn't closing that window.  But it was a lot of stop and start; then "I'm on the way" when he wasn't. He was listed at 2 miles away, so even in Chicago that shouldn't take 90 minutes. ....even if crawling.

And he started with wanting to suck me. I declined saying I was a cocksucker. As much as I wanted that body - since I never get bodies like that - I wasn't giving up my load on day 1 of this work conference where I was the new guy in town.

So I kept looking - now expanding my search to BBRT. I'm never sure why I just don't start there, but I don't.  Soon enough I get hit up.


I kind of almost immediately groaned. It doesn't take a MENSA member to match up my screen name to my blog name. I do hesitate for guys who read me and connect. It can go either way on their like or dislike of me.  And hook-ups are even more precarious. I assume - and maybe they don't - they know I'm going to write about it. And if they read for content they know I can be pretty frank regarding the sex.

We went back and forth and he was a dom top. He mentioned he'd read everything I've written - which can be good.....and maybe not. But if true, then I do hold no surprises.  He said he was going to get to the hotel at a certain time. And he did.

As I would do throughout the entire weekend, save for once, I'd crack the door and be face down / ass up for their arrival. Sometimes clothed, sometimes partially.

I totally know I'm stereotyping here, but when he spoke, he sounded more like a power bottom than a dom top.  It was easy enough to put aside and how we are is so out of our control anyways.

I did eventually turn around, because deep down I knew this wouldn't be just a breed n' go. So like the guy in 429 from a few hours before, I went to the jeans and gnawed on them, then the underwear. He stiffened up nicely. Very nicely. This was shaping up very well.

The pants came off. He stood next to the bed while I told his cock into my mouth. At first it looked nice. I don't think I had truly caught on to how thick the base was. While obviously cocks differ in styles, his continued to get thicker the farther down you went, and it didn't let up when it hit his pubes.

I commented on how thick that shaft was.  "That's why I liked experienced guys", was the reply. I knew what he meant.

He liked ball play, and I tried. Admittedly, I got distracted by cock. I always do. But as I lay back, he hovered over me so I could lick his sac. And taint.

While doing this I swore I heard the faintest one-tap at the door. I almost didn't get up to look, but did. And there was guy #1.  I told him I had someone else in there and he was welcome to join. I hadn't asked "Kyle", but I had a good enough read on him that he wouldn't mind.  He entered.

Sure he was nice looking, but not quite like his pic. The was good, but less firm. It all worked.

As I assumed, chest-guy really wanted cock, not to get off. Not really. He went down on my cock, then Kyle's.  Kyle had me suck the chest-guy.  I'm thinking 4.5" and thin at most. But he was hard and seemed to enjoy it.

Kyle talked about fucking. The guy's eyes lit up. He wanted to get fucked. This was not my plan. But Kyle was savvy. He got the guy to fuck me.  I was on my knees on the bed, bent forward. Chest guy fucking me from behind.

He wasn't vocal but I knew he was coming after only a few minutes. I'd love to tell you that it all went up my ass, but it didn't. But some went on my balls and some onto the bed.  I'm not quite sure if he started to pull out on purpose or from the other thing.

It seems when I was getting fucked, Kyle walked behind chest guy and shoved his cock up his ass. That might have had something to do with the early ending and the partial withdraw.

Kyle and I hung out on the bed while the other guy got ready to leave. I'm all one to show off, but I was now not in the mood with this guy. But as he dressed, he said I should sit on Kyle's cock. I had every intention, but just wanted him to scoot first.

As soon as he was gone, I climbed aboard.



The cock felt so good in my ass. I sunk down onto it, feeling every inch of girth. That cock was exactly where it was meant to be.

I did remember to reach behind me and squeeze his nuts.  Kyle liked that. But it wasn't enough for him. Soon, I was on my belly, on the bed. Kyle knows how to deep dick a fucking bottom. There was total withdrawl. And total (re) penetration.

He had already pushed that other guy's load up my hole, so there was a nice suction-y / squishy noise that went alone with that fucking.

Kyle got me open good. That thick dick has many purposes. But he knew what to do with the meat that is between his legs.

It's safe to say Kyle made that hole wetter. He picked up steam....he picked up the pace. He fucked. He fucked hard.  ......and yes, he came.

A big load. A few days worth.

After he slipped out, and was cleaning up, we chatted about other bloggers. Kyle is familiar with them all -  Big Dicked Vers Guy.  Another Cheater.  He was all about The Breeder.......but really, who isn't?

As he left, I felt good and used. It got planted up my ass. Deep. And there it stayed all night. Until..........




Load Count

Oral:   01
Anal:  02
Total:  03

2 comments:

Bruce said...

Wow, he really is a long time reader if he knows mine. Haven’t had mine open for awhile now!

cyberifa said...

Thick cocks can be a challenge getting them down and up your hole. But they are worth it.