Friday, November 23, 2018

Chicago 3 - In the Dark

I forgot to set my 'do not disturb' feature on my iPhone, so at 5:00 am, I got a ding that I had an email from BBRT.

The profile was ok, but unremarkable.  But he was on his way to work and needed to get off.  Anonymously.

- Dark room.  No problem, It was 5:00a. 
- No words.  No problem. I was wiped and really didn't need to converse.
- Door open.  Can do.
- Face down.   I know the drill.

He messaged from the lobby.  The door was unlocked and ajar. A pillow was under my abdomen. I was face down, ass up. I left lube at the bedside, but with no illumination and no talking, he'd have to fucking find it by himself.

This guy didn't mess around. I appreciate that.

The door closed behind him, but unlike most, he didn't bolt the door. I heard the pants behind undone, but unsure if they came off.

Most of these "anon" dudes eventually need sucked to get up. Not him. He was rock hard. He ran it up and down my crack. He either had lube or spit onto the cock (or he used my pre-lubed hole from a few hours before), but he lined up at the hole and pushed in.  One push. Balls deep.

I mean - he wasn't massively hung, or hugely thick. But he was insistent.

There was no, 'wait to adjust to it'.  It was shove in and start fucking.

I will give him this. He knew how to fuck. Maybe he was skilled or married. Or both. I do find married guys really know how to fuck. Maybe that was all the DL stuff - but truthfully, I find it hot as hell too.

He was true to his words. Not one word. Not a grunt. Not a growl. Not a peep.

What he didn't have was stamina.  Seven minutes. Tops. After he was in me, that is.

I'm not complaining. I do love to be fucked. ....but I think you know that.  But this was a before sunrise breeding. This wasn't a commitment. It was a pump and dump.  A cum and go.

And I remained in place when I heard the door shut behind him.  Like a good boy.


Load Count

Oral:   01
Anal:  03
Total:  04

1 comment:

cyberifa said...

A pump and dump really gets me hard :-)