Monday, February 11, 2019

Chicago 9 - Black & Final Fuck

It wasn't immediately after the Polish guy, but he couldn't have been out of the building that long before my final fuck of this trip showed up.

Black. Built. Tall(ish). Masculine. Hung.......well about as hung as the last guy.

This time, my door was unlocked but I was face down on the edge of the bed - ass would be the first thing he'd see.  I had my legs wide too. There would - or should - be no misinterpretation about the nature of his visit.

"Motherfucker" - was the word out of his mouth, after the door was shut and he'd walked the few steps in until he could see his prey.

I heard the coat unzip and it hit the ground. I heard pants being taken off - and I'm assuming a shirt. While I love sucking cock, I was hoping not to have to.  I wanted this to be an unadulterated fuck. A pounding to knock me up and leave. Black on white aggression.  Use me and leave.

But he wanted sucked. He wanted me to make him hard. He wanted me to get him wet.  I TOTALLY get all that - and in reality this was his scene; not mine. I wanted it to be the same scene, but he's the one with the dick and load, so - and pun fully intended - he calls the shots.



The man knew how to fuck face. Yet, I am a man who knows how to take it. I even welcome it.

Like the Polish fellow, this guy knew how to fuck and I realized early on, it wasn't going to be a pump and dump.

We started off with me face down, but there really was not a position in which I wasn't porked.  Kneeling.  Standing, bent over. On my back on the bed. Bent over the sofa.  On the sofa. In the bathroom, him behind me, both of us looking in the mirror.

The session was well over an hour. Save for the face fucking, there were no breaks. Sure, he pulled out and stuck his black cock  back in my mouth, but no - it was like 75 minutes of continual fucking.

Had it just been him, I might have been sore. But considering the last 36 hours, I was well broken in. 

I totally get that I do some of what I do for immediate and fleeting validation, but I won't lie that it felt good to hear what a great ass I had. He mentioned it a number of times while deep dicking me. He didn't have to, I mean, he was getting what he wanted.

The poor floor. Everyone knew what was going on in my room. Him moaning. The slap of skin on skin as he pumped my ass. My begging for his cum.  Him telling me - and everyone - he was shooting.

It was hot.

He made a hasty retreat, after pulling his now clean cock out of my mouth. That was fine. I wasn't looking to make friends or anything. And I had an early plane to catch. I got three hours of sleep before Uber'ing to O'Hare with two loads still firmly up my ass.

It was a great conference.  I hear.


Load Count

Oral:   03
Anal:  09
Final:  12

1 comment:

BlkJack said...

Wow! Nice conference. :-)