Sunday, February 17, 2019

Work Fuck

He’d been hitting me up on Grindr and disappearing just as fast. Clearly he works near me – and I mean so much so, that he is somewhere in the same organization. He’d as a question, get an answer and then there’d be no follow-up. Normally I’d block someone like that, but he works here, so could be convenient at times and secondly – he was black. And now and again, I fucking love dark dick.

And his was dark. Not light or even medium skinned.

My bigger problem with him was his changing profiles – deleting and reestablishing – and reconnecting with me, like he didn’t think I would know it was him. Yet I didn’t completely block him because of, well, dick. Or potential dick. I love dick. And cum.

This time, right after the holidays when it was still slow, he reached out and said his office was available. He gave me a rough idea where, but no way I’d find it on my own and when you get into the bowels of this place (no pun intended), you lose cell service. So he met me at a determined location and I’d follow at a respectable distance so no one would know we were together.

He was thinner than his pics let on – and his stats were almost non-existent. His beard that he sports in his pic wasn’t nearly as long or full. He had no showable bulge to gauge his size. Previous pics showed a thick dick with a huge head. Those pics would be misleading.

His office was hidden, but not necessarily enough. The door was shut and locked. He took off his shoes and pants, but left the black patterned silky underwear on. I went to my knees and gnawed on it. At first there was no visible change to what was underneath, but when I looked up to make eye contact – with him looking down on me, and at me – that he started to grown.

I pulled them down past the balls. The nuts were teeny. The cock rose to about 7” and thinner than expected, but still decent. See?


The guy was all business, so to speak. No words – or almost so. No lube. Made it clear early on I’d lube up my own ass with my spit and one of the few words he did speak was after deciding my short-lived bj session was going into fuck mode, “get it wet”.

I slobbered and spit all over that black shaft, turned around – pants around my ankles – and braced myself against the desk top. Again – all business. The dick was positioned too high, so after I reached back and put him on target, that was it. One fell swoop and he was buried up my ass. No waiting. No easing in. To the balls in one push. I took it well. He didn’t notice, or didn’t care.

The fucking started right away. He had good technique, but nothing outstanding. This was clearly not for my pleasure. He wasn’t saying he liked it or not. I hope he did, of course. I asked a few times, but he said nothing. I kind of knew he wouldn’t utter a word.

He just kept pumping my ass. He never varied the speed, intensity or depth, though he was all in each down stroke.

Now he spoke up. Giving no other indication he was close, as breathing rate stayed the same, he kept the same fuck rhythm, he finally said something but softly. “Can I shoot in your ass?”

He was already fucking me raw without a question to that. It was his office, so I knew he wasn’t gonna shoot it on the ground. I saw no trashcan here he could dump it. I just replied, “pump that seed up my ass”.

And he did. He shot a long fucking time. Almost silently. He said in text before, that he had a big load, but all guys think that. He kept it up my ass too, because I think he was still shooting. Naturally, started grasping his shaft with my muscles. He didn’t react the way most guys do. So he either wasn’t feeling it, or he was guarded. As I do with all guys, I aim to get every drop.

He pulled out and went back to put on his pants. I reached down and got mine from around my ankles. He opened the door and I left with no promise or discussion to return.

After getting back to my office, for some reason I felt………uncertain. I reached behind and used the camera to confirm: leakage. Semen leakage.



He must have cum a fuck of a lot, because I have never leaked, even with multiple fucks. Good for him. Good for me.

At least until the suit pants dried.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is legit hot af i wish someone would finally f me

Bruce said...

I think I got more turned on by the leakage pic than the cock pic... but then, that shouldn’t be surprising. Ha!