Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Doubletree Visitor

FYI - this story is pre-Covid-19. 

I was picking up my morning tea and heading into the office. In a building, when full, that holds 1500 folks, I'm probably always one of the first 50 folks to arrive. I've always been an early bird.

But before I leave with my beverage, my phone buzzes from A4A.  Less than 2 miles away, in a hotel, a married black man wants to get off - and looking for NOW.  No one keeps my hours, so no one knows or cares what time I arrive, as long as I don't miss a meeting.

"Now" to me is clearly different than others. To this guy, it meant, getting up, getting some coffee and showering.  UGH!  I told him to send me his room number and I'd be arriving in 15 minutes. I get the wanting to shower, but it's sex, it's not needed. If anything you're gonna need one after we are done, no? 

But as I pulled into the lot, he provided his room number. OMW, I texted. 

The original text was for a blowjob.  That seems morning like. But I'm a prepared faggot, so I hit the hotel lobby restroom and used a Fleets I keep in my my car......you know, just in case. This might be one of those cases. 

I knocked. He peered through the peephole and opened the door, just wrapped in a towel. 

He wasn't as fit as his profile said, but nothing bad. He was 6', maybe 190, but the excess was in the belly. 

In a moment he dropped the towel and hung nicely.  It would get to a full eight inches, some with the anticipation of my mouth and some from the actual lips around cock action.  I did go to my knees right there.  I took him down my throat, which is something he appreciated and responded to - both verbally and with a hardening dick. 

He wouldn't really fuck my face, so I kind of mouth fucked his cock, doing some aggressive bobbing on my own. But that would only last a while. He tapped me on the head and told me to stand up. So I did. 

He moved me a few feet over near the bed, turned me around to face it and bent me over.  It wasn't "just" a blowjob after all and my prep in the lobby would not go to waste.  With my spit, and some of his, he lined up and just pushed slightly, but insistently, until my ass opened up for him. And it did. 

It had been a while since I took a cock up my ass, but it blossomed nicely, easily taking his full eight inches. He wasn't harsh about the insertion, but consistent. After the initial insert, he gave me a few seconds - literally - before starting the journey that would end up with his balls at my cheek.

And then he went for a ride. I went along for it. 

While I could see his wedding ring on the hand that was gripped onto my left shoulder, I knew he'd be a good fuck. I always find married guys adept to fucking butt. He was no exception. 

And he was a good fuck. 

He pumped my ass for a bit in that position and then got me on the bed. 

He propped himself up on one elbow and before I got into position, I went back down on him. Maybe I'm imagining it, but I think he loved I went ass-to-mouth. He said something about me being nasty - and of course I am. It's like 7:15 in the morning and I'm in some stranger's room taking his cock on my mouth and ass...........and then back again. 

Soon, I was on my side as well with him behind me. His cock was teasing the outside of my hole.  "You like that?  You want that?"  I answered in the affirmative.  He pushed it in fully. I felt every inch of it. My ass was on fire............in a good way.  He held it there for a few.  "Tell me you want this black cock". 

So I told him. I told him I wanted him to fuck me hard.  So he did. 

He railed my ass for about another 10 minutes. No big build up to his orgasm. No shouts, no extremely heavy breathing, no proclamations.  He just started grunting and I could feel the shaft pulsing. I knew what he was doing. 

When he slipped out, I went back down him, much to his pleasure. 

As I was getting ready to start my day a second tie, now with sperm up my butt, he said, he was glad I allowed him to cum up my ass.  

I told him, well, you didn't say you were going to cum.  He smirked and said, "no, I didn't". 

And then I left. 

2 comments:

uptonking said...

We operate in the same manner. Love your posts. My upcoming post is about a morning tryst, as I, too, am an early riser. I get to the office at 5 am. (And sometimes I sneak out for a little something something at 5:45 am). But I always come back to the office. Unlike you, however, I have this thing about cleaning up and out right after someone shoots in my hole. I worry about STIs. So, I run a clean house. Oh, they can dirty it up, but I have to clean it immediately after they've gone. Antiseptic mouth wash. Douche. Antiseptic wet wipes. Soap and water. Then I can continue on with my day, feeling a little less like a walking STI. :P

sc57 said...

Nice way to start any day. Wish I could start the same way. I'd love it.