Wednesday, June 03, 2020

Back in Black

FYI - this story is pre-Covid-19. 


We’ve been trying to get hook up with this black dude for almost two years. Seriously.

Our schedules don’t mesh, and he has a short memory retention on that. I work. I’m assuming he does, but not necessarily my hours and when he does – it’s far across town. And he can’t host. So there are limitations to say the least.

But recently, he hit me up early, as I was on my way out the door to work – which is early. Like 6:20a. Clearly, I couldn’t, but told him I might be free at lunch and could host. He was off, so it was on. Finally.

Dude is very much into race play. I’ve said it before, I can participate, but initially I cringe – at least internally. But we made it clear, if / when it happened, things would be the ‘n’ word, not people. His cock, his balls, his seed. The man? No.

He was good with that and after we were done with sex, that we didn’t need to revisit the word in regular chat. Though he said he was free to call me a ‘white faggot’ anytime he wanted. I clearly agreed to that.

He wanted to make sure we weren’t going to rush, as he told me once I see his cock, I’m gonna want to take my time. And he wasn’t wrong.

The guy was on time, even ahead of. I gave him my street, but not the address. I didn’t need a stranger at my house when he knew I wasn’t there. I’m an idiot, but not a total one. As requested, I was naked with the door unlocked when he arrived.

His profile said 28, 5’9” 185. Doubtful he was that heavy. The rest seemed accurate. I can attest to a little over 8”, though he claimed to never measured. Though he said could do that with my throat. And I did.

With him standing there, I went to my knees. I felt his semi through his denim. I leaned in and gnawed on it too. He didn’t stop me. I think he liked the attention I was giving it, even before seeing it. I unzipped him, but he took care of the belt and button. With nothing underneath, his now more than semi hung there like an open invitation. So I RSVP’d. With my mouth.


I licked the head, the underside of his shaft, then the sides and top. I made the dark flesh stand out with a great sheen that made that cock really look great. That also made it fill out completely. And that additional spit made it nice and easy when I wrapped my lips around it and sunk my mouth to the base. The slickness made travels that much more of a slippery journey. Instinctively, a hand went to the back of my head.

I wasn’t going anywhere, and we both knew it. Still: instinct.

Feeders do it all the time. It’s a control mechanism even when there isn’t really anything to control. He knew I was a cocksucker. He knew that what we were both there for. I totally get that guys on line are flakes and he had no way of knowing if I wasn’t just a bunch of talk. I wasn’t. I’m not.

I couldn’t be a ‘bunch of talk’………..because my mouth was full. Of black cock. I have manners, I don’t talk with my mouth full.

We traded off me sucking his cock and him fucking my face. It worked out well. But like so many, he wanted to sit for his head. I guess I get that, but there is a nonverbal dominance thing with kneeling in front of a standing man. Still, I was between his spread lets on that sofa (well………futon). I bobbed on that cock, making him feel good. Sating my appetite too. I won’t pretend this was all for him, though in his eyes, I made sure he felt that. That’s part of my job too – to make it all about ‘him’. But in reality, I have a need too.

In reality, the race play barely happened, and I think we were both happy about that. I mean, it did come into play here and there, but the ‘n’ word wasn’t really used. In a break from sucking, both of us sitting admiring his own cock, he leaned over and told me – and made me tell him – his cock was superior……because it was black. He made me tell him I was inferior because I was white. That got him fucking stiffer than he’d been, which is saying something.

I don't lie - it turned me on too.

He was so aroused by that, he pushed me back down on his dick. He pumped my head, hand firmly behind it. With him sitting down, my head in his lap, he just used my mouth, the way a superior cock would. I took it. And as he shot, I swallowed. And he told me to take his “black babies”. So I did.

I mean, we all knew I was going to, but…………ya know, it makes for a good story. He shot a fuck of a lot of cum for someone who said he got off the day before. Not that I’m complaining. And while eventually I’d swallow, I held as much as I could in my mouth. As I’ve done with so many others, I took his hand and guided him to wrap it around my throat. As I started to swallow, he could feel it and he got the idea of why I did it. Almost involuntarily, his grip tightened ever so slightly. But the look on his face, the one of new knowledge, the one of a certain power or superiority as I let his seed slide down to my stomach was not lost on him, or me.

He loved it. I did too.

Sorry it took that long to get together and I’m assuming it won’t be long before he’s back.

2 comments:

uptonking said...

I do hope you get a return visit. Ummm... how those babies doing? Thanks for sharing such a hot story. Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

So...you unzipped his sweatpants?