Friday, December 30, 2022

Crooked

I was out of town for a planned party. But I went down a day early because the rest of the times I'd be with, and staying at, my friends. I needed a little 'me' time'. 

Well.......'me' and anyone who walked in the hotel room door to use me. 

While it was a decent run of strangers I am limiting this series to two. The super average ones aren't worth the effort in my seemingly limited blogging time. 

_____________________________________________

Oddly, this one is about my first outing. 

I checked into the hotel and soon thereafter logged onto any number of site. Grinrd, Scruff, A4A, Recon, BBRT and Sniffies. The latter has never - and I mean NEVER - been successful for me. Usually some light chit chat, but no one every looking really - or at least not looking for me. 

Within a minute I got hit up on Sniffies. He was over at Barnes & Noble, a mile away, and about to rub one out in their bathroom, but if I wanted to suck him, that'd be better.  I wanted to suck him. He said he gotten off earlier, but was up for the task.  

He showed. It shouldn't be such a big thing to publish, but c'mon, these guys are flakes no matter which app you're using. 

The guy was ok. I'd say 'not my type', but that the fuck do I know?  I'll say he was well put together. For him, the perfect hair, clothes, accessories. A little moon faced, but eager. In a way, more pretty than handsome. Not feminine, but not masculine. An everyman? 

But he knew the drill. Only the pants came off. It was a blowjob. I have never understood the guys who feel the need to strip completely for head. He didn't want to stand, but lean back on the bed with me on my knees between his legs. 

Here is where he stood out:  besides being verbal - which is a huge plus - he was aggressive in non-traditional ways.  He grabbed my phone and said he'd get on line and find someone else. I signed on the phone and let him do basically whatever he wanted. 

As it would turn out, he'd take pics of me sucking his cock and send them to randos on Sniffies. 



I would find this out after he left. He left no guy nearby un-messaged. He was hitting up anyone and everyone seeing if they wanted to come by and fuck me while I sucked his cock. But he was doing it under my profile. 

Unlike the above, the photos he took were not cropped and showed all of me 

Some guys in my shoes would be horrified, offended, used or violated. I felt nothing but admiration for this guy. And he was contacting guys on-line. The chances of anyone actually showing were slim.  As it would turn out - only one would. Proven wrong again, am I. 

There was a knock. The other guy answered it. I was in place. Back to the door. Pants off. 

At first I didn't see him. I heard pants coming off. I heard the first guy offer up my ass. Then I felt the guy behind me.  He wasn't quite "ready" for my ass yet. I would go ahead and swap dicks in my mouth - original guy to new one, and then back again. And repeat. 

But the guy's cock......fuck.  Thick. Very thick. Hard to mouth, at least artfully. Thickness wasn't the entire issue......or even the primary one. 


That was. 

THAT was quite a kink to the shaft, no?

It didn't easily fit in a mouth and I was wondering how / if it would fit up an ass.  I was about to find out. 

The original guy told him to get behind me and he followed the command. I tossed the lube his way. And there we went.  I'd say the guy was rough on purpose, but I think the truth of it is that he wasn't skilled. At all. But with a bit hit of poppers he got in but there would be no pause for adjustment. He sank in....the entire way.  It was fucking heaven. 

The first guy saw the elation on my face and went, "fuck yeah!" and presented me his cock. Now it was just a spit roast. 

The guy behind me went on to plow. Not a lot of finesse, but it was a quick on-line hook-up in a sleazy hotel room with strangers. No one was going for any awards on style. 

This would go on for a while. The one behind me was in no hurry to cum. The one in front of me jacked off a few hours before so I had to really work it. Of course, I did.  I'm a trooper. Oh, and a cocksucker. 

The feeder kept checking his watch. I knew he was on a short leash from his husband, who didn't know he was there. I worked harder and achieved the load.  He tried to tell the guy behind me to cum too - as he wanted it timed, but you know that's iffy at best. 

He apologized as he straightened up. He had to go, but for us to have fun. 

The fucker was slow to cum. I'm not really a load collector. I do like the art of extraction, but you know, sleazy hotel sex and multiple postings, at some point you want the guy to get off so you can find the next victim. 

It took about another 20 minutes before he got there. So many times he'd completely withdraw just to punch it back in. I loved that feeling. 

He did it once more, with the full sink-in when he let loose. I fucking loved that too. 

I went down and sucked him clean after he pulled out.  He liked that. I loved it. 

He went on his way. I went looking for those victims.  

2 comments:

sc57 said...

Nice. Both. I like a thick cock with a curve like that. And a long deep load. So nice.

uptonking said...

Thanks for all the lovely stories throughout the year. You remain a sexual warrior. Wishing you the very best in the New Year, my friend. Have fun tonight!