Thursday, January 05, 2023

3 More

The next morning - after about four hours of sleep - I got up, pre-dawn, and in the fucking cold weather, took off for a four mile run. Though my phone was firmly secure in a pouch in my compression shorts, I could feel it buzz anytime a message came through.  The problem was, I was focused on my run and it's really really hard to get the phone back in and out of the slot. Halfway through the run, my curiosity got the better of me. 

I stopped, read a few might-be messages off the hook-up apps. A few semi-promising ones, plus a direct text from an on-line buddy whom I've been very unsuccessful at setting up anything. 

I replied to all three. Telling each where I was staying. But giving times when I'd be available. While I'm always in for a group thing, I was not interested in the back and forth of coordinating times with three or having to describe the others to every other one.  I'm not a fucking party planner. They each got different times 30 minutes from each other. 

Since I had time, while completing my run, I ran into Starbucks across from the hotel and got something to eat / drink. While I waited I looked at my messages again. The first guy was already at the hotel, even though we agreed on 30 minutes from now. I grabbed my stuff and hustled off to the room, texting him the room number.  Breakfast and caffeine would have to wait. 

The man was quiet and unassuming.  6', 180 or so. He wanted to fuck, according to our exchange, He was also black, which wasn't in his profile. That isn't an issue with me, just a weird exclusion, though maybe it shouldn't be. 

All I had to do was drop my running shorts. He had to undress. He was slow, methodical, thoughtful it seemed. He was hard. Seven inches - so at least no one was buying into stereotypes.  "How do you wan to take it?"   I replied, that's not up to me.  "Then get on your back, now."

There was no exclamation mark with that directive Again, methodical, low key but clearly in control. Before he got to my door, but after I was in it, I did have the sense to put some lube at my hole - though at this point there was still plenty man-lube inside. There would be no sucking to get him hard here.  He found my hole with his hand and discovered the lube. There was no reaction to his face. There wouldn't be for the entire fuck.

He put his cock to my hole and slid in. No real resistance. He took note. "How many loads?"  Four, I told him. He fucked. Like his demeanor, it was steady paced and methodical, but in his control. He said he liked my hole, but with such a flat affect that he could have been reading aloud a manual on how to change a tire. Still he fucked. 

As you'd surmise by now, there was no real build up to orgasm. No varying of speed. No notable aural indications. No announcement. No tension in the face or neck. I could simply feel the pulse of his cock. He didn't wait for gravity and flaccidness do its thing. He pulled out. He did not stop me from licking him clean. He dressed. He thanked me. He left. 

10 minutes later there was a knock. The other guy was a little early. I'm surprised when they show at all, let alone early.  At the same time, "Rich", my would-be on-line buddy, texted me to say he'd be early - like a lot early. I said there was someone there - he didn't care, neither did the guy who just arrived. I left the door cracked. 

The first guy - a very built black guy, who was seemingly a little high - didn't want to wait, so we go down to fucking. Again, no oral needed. I was on all fours on the bed facing away from the door, him behind me and in me. The guy was good at fucking, and he was about the same size as the guy who left. He was more aggressive. I was moaning and telling him to fuck me. 

Five minutes in, I hear the door open and close. After what seems like a while - and wasn't - I hear him say, "Yeah - pound that fucking hole!!!!"   So, the black fucker picks up the pace and intensity.  Rich watches (I'm assuming) for a minute and then comes in front of me, drops his pants and sticks his 6.5" cock in my face. I suck willingly and expectedly. 

They talk about me. How the hole is, how it feels, how the mouth feels. The black guy needs or wants a break telling Rich to take over. Rich and I had discussed things beforehand and fucking wasn't on his list, but now he's balls deep in me. At this point, my hole is very accepting.  In the interim, I'm blowing the black guy. Tasting some of the loads that were in me that was stuck to his shaft, mixed with some lube. 

After a few, they switch back. Rich takes a seat on the other bed to watch. He's jacking. I warn him not to cum that way. I mean, that would be the ultimate waste.  But the black guy is seemingly into being watched and egged on. He goes harder, then HARD.  He roars that he is cumming. I know there are people next door. I know they can hear him, as I've heard parts of their conversations at a normal volume.  I don't care. 

He pulls out and Rich takes over. The other guy doesn't wait around to see how it ends, and exits the room. Rich comments on the loads in me, and asks how many are there. I suppose it could go either way, but I'm honest in that now 6 and soon to be 7.  It doesn't turn him off. It might be the thing that gets him to the finish line. 

Rich also is vocal in his unloading. I love it. 

After, he tells me to get on it and clean it off, which I do, both by licking and sucking. He tells me how turned on he was by the entire thing as he dresses. 

Rich would be my last load of this trip,  I did, however, go out to see a friend who was working over the weekend, he took a few minutes break to come see me in my car. In a quiet space, he went down on me. He thought he had it all under control.  His mouth was great. My libido was high.  Unknown to him, I had not ejaculated in over two weeks. THAT he was not expecting..........mostly because I didn't tell him. 

"Kurt" started off well when I came, but he increasingly struggled as I continued........and continued....and continued to shoot.  No worries, he was as much a pro at taking it down the throat as I had been in taking it up the ass the previous 15 hours. 

I dropped him back at work and went to meet my fiends who would never know that I was in town, let alone what I had done. Or who. 

No comments: