Sunday, March 19, 2023

Out of Town Cock

With the Black Signal still activated, he pinged me on Scruff. His airplane in the green dot told me he was visiting the city from elsewhere. So did his face. Let’s face it – we are usually on an app enough to know when there is someone ‘new’ in our near distance. Either they just joined, rejoined or are here from out of town. He was the latter. 

He came Guyana -> Paris -> London -> NYC. Not in travel, but in living. I only know this because as I was changing to leave his hotel room, I asked him about his accent. I couldn’t place it. That would because it had a melding of the first three locations in which he lived. But he was an artist visiting our town in which he allegedly had an exhibition. He also had at least 8 inches. If it came down to art or dick, I really only had one interest here. 

On-line, he was coy at first. I sent him a pic that included my nekkid ass, and he responded with a shot of his penis. I think we pretty much knew the score then and there. I counted the minutes until I got out of work and to his hotel room. He was waiting for me with the door open, which locked as soon as I entered. As I had an evening meeting, I didn’t dawdle, though I rarely do. I started undressing immediately and he followed suit. Sometimes I’ll leave something on as a way of easing into the scene, and as having someone disrobe me (or vice versa) can be erotic. I didn’t have time for that. 

He wanted to kiss. I can be down with that, but this is a man who fancied himself a good kisser. He was not. It lacked everything I want in that act. He had tight / taut lips that are dry. I don’t need sloppy kisses, but some passion, some connection. There was none of that. I went with it anyway, as it made him happy, which made him hard. 

I sat on the edge of the bed and he stepped forward. His semi-hard cock in my face. Then it went IN my face – meaning, of course, my mouth. His milk chocolate skin got slightly darker and shinier from my saliva. I didn’t really struggle with taking it all. I may have put on a little act to make it look that way, but honestly, I didn’t try that hard. I’m a cocksucker – on an app for guys looking for cocksuckers. I know my craft. I can’t always be bothered to inflate a man’s ego. His cock responded appropriately – getting stiffer and longer. 

He took the lead from here. He got between my legs, but just to play with my cock and then reaching up and touching my torso and then nipples. And I think by now you all know if you play with those…..well…..things happen. But he leaned forward to do it, and of course, his cock swung too, hitting my balls and right around the taint. 

Instinctively I pulled my legs back a bit, exposing my vulnerable side. He moved in a bit. I had to give him a “whoa!”. Not without lube, dude. You’re 8+. He only had hotel lotion, but that was good enough for me. He retrieved it from the bathroom, slicked up and poised himself at my hole. One healthy (?) hit of poppers later, count to five, and give the nod for him to start. 

It might make me whorish, but he slid in with little problem. He was mindful about it. But he was steady and persistent. It didn’t take long to bottom out. He hesitated for about 15 seconds before he started moving. …..and then he started fucking. 

It was slow at first. And then it wasn’t. And then it was. He alternated based on him, not me. Which is the way it should be. His pleasure before mine. INSTEAD of mine, actually. It just happened to be that I liked the feeling and the fullness. But he was methodical and taking his time. This is normally all well and good, but you know…………tick tick tick……….I had somewhere to be, not that told him that. While I was using him for his cock as much as he was using me for my ass, the key is to have him think it was a one way street. 

He slipped out and lay back on the bed, wanting to kiss more. I did it, of course, but to keep him engaged. This is where I took over. Sitting on a cock is never my favorite position, still, I do what I must and sometimes the top wants it – so I do it. This was a keep things moving move. He didn’t object. He didn’t stop me. No additional lube was needed. I slid right down on it – to the root. It felt fucking great. Judging by his face, he seemed to enjoy it too. 


The man played with my tits and that worked for me too. I rode him, but as I said, it’s not my fave. It’s not extremely comfortable for me to sit like that and I can’t get quite the right thrust and movement that I think either of us wants from a fuck. Or………..a FUCK! 

We moved and I could tell his cock was not as hard as it could be. Mouth and hands were used. But honestly, what seemed to get him going was his own verbal. How he’d like to see other guys fuck me – and how. So I peppered him with questions – what type of guys? How many? How did he want them to breed me? This got him not just erect, but made him push into me all at once. He went for it and really sawed my ass with his rod. 

In my mind, this type of pounding would get him to the edge quickly. I was wrong. He was methodical and was enjoying himself inside my butthole, so he was in no rush to rush. I attempted to move things along with butt muscles and timing them with this thrust in. Between that and the dirty talk, it got him to the edge. And over it. 

While not a silent cummer, he wasn’t loud either. I could feel throbs. I knew what he was doing. He knew what he was doing. 

It took longer than I wanted for the cock to slip out. He liked keeping it in. I do too actually. And I’d squeeze so he knew those muscles were working every drop out. After it came out, I lay back on the bed for a moment. He stepped off next to the bed. He wanted to see me jack off. I knew I wasn’t going to cum, but I’m ok putting on a small show. My head was near the edge of the bed where he was standing. I leaned back and opened my mouth. His cock went in. All the way. “That’s it – clean it off. Taste that ass, lick it clean”. 


I wasn’t licking. I was sucking it clean. I tasted ass, cum and some lotion, but mostly the other two – in that order. Made it cleaner than when we started. I could send him to dinner with colleagues and I could get to my meeting. I apologized for not being able to get off, but he said he’d be back in March and April, so I have multiple chance to get 8+ black inches again.

3 comments:

sc57 said...

Nice. Wishing I had as good around here or in my travels

Jjohnsonhillside@gmail.com said...

Hot!

Jjohnsonhillside@gmail.com said...

HOT!