Monday, February 20, 2023

Black Worship

Another sniffies find. 

As you have seen with my recent posts, the end of 2022 and most all of 2023 has been dominated by black cock. A friend and I have discussed for years that there is a type of Black Signal that goes out when you hook up with a man of color. All of the sudden the word is out – somehow, someway. Even if it’s different cities. Even if they don’t know each other. It’s out there. It goes on for an indefinite period of time and then it goes away until it happens again. Clearly, the Black Signal has been out for me in 2023 so far – and I’m feelin’ it. 

The profile seemed nice. Better than average body, nice looking cock and a wide array of sexual interests. However, in our very brief exchange, he asked if I liked to suck cock. I told him I LOVED to suck cock. 

No lie – I was looking to get fucked. By just about anybody. Seriously. My libido for taking it up the ass has been a high since being out of town in December of 2022. Yeah, yeah – sucking is great and I’m good at it, but my hole was twitching and wanting more. And clearly, as you’ve been reading the last few entries, it’s been happening. I just wanted it to happen more. I’m a greedy faggot – what can I say? 

He had to come down to get the door, as the buzzer was broken. He had a nice athletic body and a good stride, as he tried to keep a good 50’ in front of me it seemed. We entered his clean apartment (I don’t completely take back what I said the other post) and he went back to his bedroom. 

His pants came off and he sat the edge of the bed. Towel beneath him. I was to be on my knees in front of his spread legs. That seems extremely appropriate, no? 

His skin was dark and a little rough. And I mean on the cock. His cock seemed average but he claimed 8.5”. It wasn’t. Maybe 8” once it grew. And it did – in my mouth. It got nicely thick too. See? 


The man didn’t stay upright looking down on me – figuratively or literally - for long. His head went back to the bed. His hands went to his nipples. His eyes seemed closed. He was in another place mentally. I may have been part of his sexual scenario or not. I was the catalyst in certain ways. I was the parasite to his host. I was the warm mouth. The saliva that made the gliding of the mouth easier and erotic. It turned his dark cock darker and shinier. 

At first – and the first time (we’ve met about three or four times now) – he had minimal verbal anything. A little moaning. At subsequent encounters he was quite vocal – telling me to get down on his fucking cock. To SUCK it. 

The first time – and all times - as I was down there, I’d take my tongue to his nuts. And then to this taint. He responded positively, as you might expect. What guy doesn’t like feeling a tongue on that sensitive skin? Anyone? Anyone??? 

Somewhat unsurprisingly – but maybe a little – his legs went up as I traced my tongue over his taint. This exposed his asshole. To me, it was an invitation. I mean, I’m not stupid. I knew it wasn’t an invite for anything more than my tongue. But I am also a very eager ass-eater. When it comes down to it, I shouldn’t be so fucking turned on when I hear him say, “Oh yeahhhh………….lick that shithole.”, just based on that last word. But turned-on I was, and it made me more so. Yeah, I get it: I’m a pig.

But I went in - and like the pro that I am, tongued, licked, lapped at, kissed his black ass. And I fucking loved it. So did he. 

Doing this gets me revved up. It got him stiffer than he was before, which is saying something. 

I went back to his cock and his hand went to the back of my head. I wasn't going to go anywhere, but he made sure of it. His hips would raise as my mouth descended. It became a well choreographed piston dance. 

He told me to suck his cock. He told me to use my mouth. When to tighten. When to loosen. 

I mean, I know what to do and when to do it. I have just a wee bit of experience in the art of oral sex. There I was, on my knees, mouthful of cock. He was laying back with an arm over his face / eyes. I was there for him, but you have to believe it wasn't me. 

Each time he'd get more verbal the closer he got.  Each time it would get me excited, so I probably sucked better, stronger, faster. 

I'll assume his neighbors couldn't hear him, but he's a big moaner and somewhat yeller when he comes. Or maybe he just doesn't care 

Of course, i swallowed it all - and then squeeze out every drop. 

He messaged me and wants it again, but wants to piss in my mouth.   I think I'm good with that, no? 

1 comment:

Carl said...

Fuck yeah....go for it