Thursday, May 19, 2011

Phllly Phuck

It's been way too long since I've blogged and have way too many experiences to catch you all up on - so I apologize.

These are all out of order, but to be fair, I doubt you care that much on which order they go in. It's not like you'll miss part of the story if I jump ahead to another book entirely. You'll adapt. : )

I was in Philadelphia not long ago and had already sucked off two guys (those stories are coming), but it wasn't sucking cock that I needed. I needed it up the butt - and soon. It had been way too long for me. ....and you know how I am.

One guy wanted to fuck me after I had a business dinner, but when it came down to it, the timing was off, so we agreed to an early morning fuck. Early to him was 9a. That is not early to me.

53, 6', 7.5", salt n pepper hair, though in reality he was pretty bald. Decent shape, but not as "athletic" as I think he thinks he is. That's ok. He had it where it counted - the 7.5" and maybe 4" around.

As planned, he called when he hit the lobby. I left my door open and I was face down on the bed in my jock.

I didn't look up or over my shoulder. I didn't need to. I didn't want to. I heard clothes being dropped and since he was coming straight from the gym, there couldn't have been that much to take off in the first place.

Soon he was touching the back of my legs and traveling his hands up to my ass and taint. Nice.

He then walked to the side of my head and presented himself with his cock. It was as the picture stated and I had no trouble taking it all the way down my throat. He liked it, but that's not what he came here for. And it's not why he was invited.

With no ceremony, he rolled me over on my stomach and reached for the lube I left at the beside table.

I knew enough to raise my ass enough, while keeping my shoulders down and my face in or at the pillow. I'm not new to this game.

Thought it had been a month or so since I had last been fucked (yes, that story is coming as well!), he didn't have much trouble finding the hole and gaining access. It was a tight fit for sure, but he made his way to bottoming out and I made my way to enjoying this need being fulfilled.

I'd like to say he lasted a long time, but he was clearly in a rush to get to work. I don't think the fuck lasted a full 10 minutes. I hope it felt good for him. It felt good for me.

He pumped harder and until he got where he needed to be. I could feel the first few splashes of cum fill inside me and then he pulled out and shot in my crack.

WTF?

I told him to scoop it up and then push his dick in me again. And he did, but I don't think he was thrilled with the idea.

He pulled out and jumped in the shower. I lay there in the bed and reveled in what had just transpired, knowing it had been too long and that I'd need it again soon.

No comments: