Monday, November 11, 2013

Former Football Guy

He told me played college ball, I suppose to describe his build.  Or justify it.

"Dave" said he was 6'1" and 230....but muscular.  "a former football player".  6.5" he said.  Like most college athletes, math wasn't his strongest subject.  He was maybe an inch shorter than that, in the dick department.

But he showed up on time, and he was extremely more handsome than his picture lead on.  There was probably a time he was even more striking

He said he was now a suit & tie guy and he didn't fib.  He wore those clothes well.  A guy who can wear a suit well, is like a guy in leather - sexy. hot. masculine.  The wrong cut and he's just a shlub in a sports coat. This guy knew how to dress.

I know I go on about this a lot, but instinctively, the man knew to touch my nipples.  I gave him no hints of that - nor how hard or light to do it. He just did it - and did it right.  He had me quivering before any of us had a shred of clothes off.

Oddly, though it was explicitly stated 'no reciprocation' his hands went to my belt first and dropped my pants.  He only wanted to feel my cock, but not see it, let alone taste it. It never came out of my boxer briefs.

His made a slight lump in his suit pants.  I was on my knees undoing his belt and feeling his cock through his shorts before chewing on both cotton and cock for a little while.  He pushed me away.

He took off his pants and shoes, unbuttoned his shirt, but left it on (which is hot to me) and then sat on an office chair.

"Lick my balls".  In one of his emails he said he had "big balls".  I suppose that is all relative, but going from some extensive data collected by myself over the past few decades, I can attest that these were not only not big, but they did not even qualify as 'medium'.

I licked them. I sucked them.  I went further south.

"Lick my ass".  I dug in.  I ate that hole. You know how I love to do that.

...and that my friends was about all she wrote.

"I'm gonna cum!  Take it and then you can eat my ass some more".   I pulled off the ass and went down on his cock, which by the way he wasn't even stroking.  I've got a fucking magic tongue!

I will give the man this - he came a huge amount.  ...and it tasted good.

I stayed on him, making sure every drop was ingested.  I licked him clean and then expected to eat his ass some more.

But he stood up and started to dress.  I kindly asked if he did not want his ass eaten some more and he replied - "it will give you something to look forward to next time".

Here's hoping.

1 comment:

Explorer Jack said...

Hahaha, that's great. I'm one of those guys who has great big fantasies when I'm all horny and haven't cum yet, then, as soon as I blow my wad, I want to be left alone, and regardless of how hot the sex was 60 seconds ago, I think it's high time you got the fuck on your way.

One of these days my friend, I hope you come to SLC, blow me then we can meet up the next day for pancakes to talk about it.