Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Opening Up

He was visiting from out of town, Phoenix he said.  I'm guessing around 50, 5'11" and 160 or so.

It was a decent body, but not spectacular. His dick was about 6", not thin, but not thick either. But he said he was a total top and that intrigued me.  Doesn't it always?

We chatted for day via Scruff - not extensively, just when we could. He had plans, I had plans, but we finally found a few hours where our free time overlapped.

He kept mentioning how he'd like to "open up my hole".  I'm not dumb, but for the first two or three times, I assumed he meant fucking. But then I realized the word 'fuck' never ever ever came up in the conversations.

Hmmmmm.

He was never clear about 'opening' and what it meant. I could guess, of course. But to be safe, before he arrived I put out the only two toys I have: a 6" thick and ridged buttplug and an 8.5" thick and veined dildo.

Normally, I'm not big on toys. Cold rubber toys are nothing compared to hot flesh real meat-sticks. That and I can't really manipulate them to fuck myself with them - at least not where it feels good, or close to the actual act.

"Ron" said he was big on dirty talk, and he did ok, but again, nothing spectacular. For his pre-talk, I would have though he a master at it, but he was just ok.

We started off with me eating his ass. Because you know I love to and he loves to have it done. It was a good match.  The hole was clean, yet musky. Tight. He claims ONLY a tongue has ever gone up there.

I sucked his cock and licked / sucked his balls too. He wanted me to gag on his cock, but at 6", I didn't see that happening. I mean, I have had some experience.

What Ron was really into was assplay. Fingers. It was hard not to think of South Park and the boy's song, "Fingerbang".

The part that really excited Ron was closely watching my reaction to everything he did to me. His goal was to push my limits, even expand them.  I am ok with that.

It was one finger. Then two.  Two fingers felt like two and a thumb, but he claimed only two were in there. But it was how he curved his knuckles or moves his fingers that made me feel more full.  The way he moved them in a matter of seconds could make me feel full, on the verge or ecstasy or pain.

He liked my responses.  I didn't mind them either.

Normally, I'm not a finger guy.  Most guys are ill-equipped to use their digits to make another guy feel anything but pain. They also never seem to notice their nails and what it does to the lining of an ass. Even if it is under the guise of loosening up a guy before a fuck.

Give me a dick anytime.

Ron reached over and lubed up the butt plug.  It went in easily. Probably too easily, but you know, I've been "active" lately and ready to receive. Still he moved it around that hit lots of nerve endings.  I watched his eyes as he watched everything about my reactions.  He was deep in lust.

After that he went back to fingers. I did notice - and mention - that when he did fingers, he lubed his entire hand. This was not lost on me. Now, it was not lost on him.  Still, he claimed only two fingers were in, but I had no vantage point to actually see. But why would he lie?

Soon, he was lubing up the 8.5" dildo.  With the finger and plug action, I was still surprised how easily it slipped up me.  All of it in less than a minute. Probably less than half of that.

Wow......I'm kind of a slut.  But you've probably already mouthed those words sometime during this post.

That he didn't really fuck me with, but near the end of this part, he did something to cause pain. Not extreme, but it was like he was bending the head of that rubber cock so it was curved against the inside of my ass.  But he couldn't have - right?  First, it doesn't bend easily and secondly, how could he manipulate it to do that when his hands were outside my butt?

When it came out, I was felt extremely empty.  I told him this.

He said how he wanted to fist me.........."next time".  He was leaving for Arizona in a few hours, there would be no "next time".

Maybe it was his ploy to get me to ask him.  To beg him.  And maybe it worked.

I told him to do it. He asked if I was sure.  I nodded.

I have had two other guys get four fingers in me, but not all and not the palm. So it is not like I'm experienced at this. Yes........I was a virgin.  (stop laughing!!!!!)

He was good. Very good. He got his hand in me. Slowly. Methodically. Deliberately.


Yes, he got up to his wrist.  

I've never felt so full.....in a good way. 

Of course, in the back of my mind, I was thinking how horrible this really would stretch me out for others. I was never going to become a fist pig. It's not me or my style. Still, the barrier had been broken, my fisting cherry taken. 

He was intent on watching me close up as he manipulated his fingers and hand. When he finally removed it, the last thing out was his middle finger, which he slowly slowly slowly dragged out of my ass, possibly giving me the best sensation of the day.  And it showed of my face. 

He told me to get on my knees, and though he didn't fist me again, he sunk that dildo back up with immediacy. I took it like a champ in less than half the time I did before.   Whore. 

Ron fingered me again, but no fist. He did this while he jacked himself off and cumming on my face and in my beard. 

That is how Ron gets off.  I'm not sure he ejaculates in guys, but that's his thing. 

So, I can cross another thing off my 'to-do" list. 

What does that leave now?  Double Penetration???

1 comment:

Athens GA Poz Guy said...

fucking HOT.....I am jealous