Thursday, March 15, 2018

15 Hours of Whoring - pt 3

I envision this as a series of three or four part entries. There is too much to get into one cleanly and concisely.  And I will try to publish these in quicker succession than one per week or so. As these encounters just happened, I want to commit them to 'paper' and let you appreciate them....or not. 

Short after the endurance fucker had left I got a BBRT message:   "text me. I'm out of messages".

He left no number in which to text   Groan!  And I groan, because it was a good profile.

For those who don't use BBRT, if you're a non-paying member you only get x amount of messages. As you use one, you have to wait 24 hours for it to replenish. I think you get 35 total, so if you're on the hunt like I was, use those wisely.  I myself was down to 10-12 remaining messages.

I'm not sure if he had no messages left or few, so I took it on myself and just wrote:  Varsity Inn Room 204.   Then went about looking at emails, other BBRT profiles and Grinr, Scruff, A4A and Recon. The apps were the worst. I got little traction from conversation there and it would turn out - zero "meetings".

About 15 minutes later, there was a knock at the door.  Oddly enough, it could have been anyone. By this time at least a half dozen guys had the room number, as they had planned to come over before they flaked. And honestly, I kind of forgot the last message I wrote.

It was the guy from BBRT. "I took chance and came over since you sent me your room. I could read messages, just not send any out.".   He hoped it was ok. And it was.

The man was good looking. Late 30s. 6' and maybe 190-200. Dark brown hair, and looking a little swarthy. All his BBRT categories were "Ask Me".  JFC - just answer the questions, already.

But here there were no questions to be answered. He saw for what I was advertising and he showed up at my door pseudo-unannounced.  Oh - and he had 8".


When it got hard - and it was like steel - it was possible the straightest shaft I have ever seen. ...and let's face it, I've seen one or two dicks in my life.

As you'd expect from a guy who kind of shows up unannounced, there was little or not fanfare. No foreplay - though he wanted to kiss. You know I'm down with that, but he was a heavy smoker, which was ironic for his medical background.  He had come right from work, so I knew exactly where he worked and in what specific.

I avoided that as much as I could. He pushed me over - me still standing, but hands on the bed, hairy ass pushed out, full access. 

I never saw him use the lube so maybe he used spit. Had he known, he might not have needed any kind of lube at all.

The man was not subtle. He did one push into my gut. If I wanted to slow him down or extract him, I wouldn't be able. He hammered my ass.  Jackhammered actually. He was rough, but not quite brutal. It was all for his own pleasure - which I'm not opposed to.

Somehow I made it down to the bed. Not quite laying flat, but close to. With each thrust in, with each pull out, I could feel semen escaping. Not tons, but enough that I knew that it was rolling off my balls and onto the poor put upon bedspread.

And yes, there were the cum squishy sounds....again.  Still.

Through his grunts and groans, he did say, "nice fucking ass".  I won't lie - it was good to hear.

Since he was so insistent about coming over, I assumed he'd be a pump and dump. But the man had stamina. Not as long as the guy before him, but it was a good 15 minute

He yelled that he was cumming so loud, the kids next door got their final sex-ed lesson for the night.

The guy pulsed over and over. His grunts corresponded to the throbs. I worked my ass muscles around his cock as and after he came. I love making a guy shake from head to toe after he's climaxed. Some guys like the feeling, others are too sensitive.

I don't think he was the latter, but unceremoniously, he pulled his cock from my ass. While I hate that, sometimes it is better than the old - get soft and slip out method.

But this guy was all business - if the business were fucking a stranger and going.

And really - isn't what this whole hotel set-up was in the first place?


The answer you're looking for is: "yes".


It was now after midnight. I looked some more - and was ready to stay up all night taking dick, but I  was getting no bites.  I thought it best to get some sleep and wake up early finding the fuckers who like early morning sex.



Load Count: 5

No comments: