Thursday, January 26, 2023

sniffies breeding

“You bottom, right?” 

That was his opening salvo from Sniffies.  But that it was a black dick - another black cock - that it reminded me that the Black Signal had been activated.  A friend and I have mentioned for years, when you get one black cock, all of the sudden, you're contacted right and left by black men wanting to get off. This did nothing to disprove this theory. 

I love the idea of sniffies, but in reality, it’s the same bullshit of flakes and posers who rarely follow through. In a year of using it, I can count on three fingers how many times it has worked as intended. I’m sur some of that is on me too. I won’t lie. 

Yet this guy got it. Right out of the gate. Not fucking around and to the point. I replied back immediately that I do. He gave me a vague area where he lived and it was near where I was going, but he said he’d give me the full address in 5 minute – which I found odd. But he was true to his word. I wasn’t far away, so I got there right quick. 

He took me to his apartment which was the third floor of a house. The tv was a little loud for me, but I got right away why it was: to lessen our noise. 

Just a side note: why are all trick’s places filthy as fuck? Doubtful an item of clothes are off the floor, never a dish not stacked in the sink, a bed not made……….and those are the best case scenarios. I can’t be the only one who has a neat place, am I? 

He went to use the bathroom, when he came out, my pants were already off. This wasn’t a meet and greet. This was fucking. Plain and simple. 

Yeah, I sucked him for all of 2 minutes. I was more surprised when he sucked me. But he did it while I was on the bed, he was bent over standing next to the bed. It was easy for him to just lift my legs up to his shoulder, which he did. He asked me to bring lube, which I did. 

I tossed him the tube, he ran his fingers over my hole. I quivered. I’m now am seemingly writing like Danielle Steele (I would assume). He took seconds to press it against the opening. I wasn’t breathing in a proper manner, so I was clenched a little more than I wanted. But he liked that. The tightness – even of going in. 


His head was nice. The shaft was semi-thick. I could feel it. I could feel my membranes attaching to and wrapping around his cock. And he pumped. At first it was short almost jabs. Just the head and about 1-2”. It was nice, but it wasn’t what I think either of us wanted. Me, being the bossy bottom, told him to hold still, which is seemingly difficult for all tops when you ask them not to move. But I wasn’t trying to adjust to the size. Nope, I arched my back enough that I sunk down onto his cock all the way. I looked right at him and told him I was taking him to the balls. His eyes rolled back in his head – literally. I watched it. 

The guy wasn’t a bad fuck, but you know, he wasn’t a great one either. It was good. I needed it. I wanted it, but mostly needed it. Turns out he wasn’t for the legs over the shoulder action. Soon I was on all fours. Ass to the edge of the bed, aiming down, as he was shorter than I. More lube and a one-push to the hilt. Then it was pump action. Hard. No craft. Just animal. 

That angle wasn’t completely right. He kept sliding out. Soon I was on my belly, on his bed. His full body weight on top of me working towards the goal line. The noise he didn’t want the neighbors to hear wasn’t coming from either of us, though there were certainly groans, moans and a few expletives, but the majority was coming from the bed squeaking. Being the ever-problem solver, I just reach out, braced my hand against the wall while he plunged my depths, steadied the bed to a degree and minimized the telltale rhythmic squeak. 

But this is the position in which we finished. Well, he. I was merely a receptacle for this man. He made vague announcement of him getting closer. Not close. Closer. But he never told me it was happening. Not verbally anyways. But I could feel his shaft throb consistently for a period of time – knowing he was jetting his seed deep into my guts. Where we both agreed it belonged. 

There would be no ‘did you want to get off?’ discussion. He lay there for what seemed like a bit of time, but was probably 20 seconds. I grabbed my t-shirt and dress shirt and started getting ready to go. He made some comment on how this would relax him before going to a tense family dinner. He was downstairs holding the door for me before I had my shoes on. We were done. 

At least this time.

No comments: