Tuesday, November 27, 2007

BikeGuy - SuperGenius!

cash advance


Ok....I take very little stock in these on-line rating things. I put in URLs of people I know who are actually much better educated and written than my sex blog......and they get Elementary level or Junior High. Hell, even Andrew Sullivan and the Daily Kos are only High School level.

On the other hand - I don't write poorly and I'll take accolades anywhere I can find them.

Of course, this readership should take solice in that if you're reading and understanding anything I'm writing - you're at a Genius Level yourself.

Give yourself a big round of applause.

...and the way I see it, posting this buys me maybe a day or two to get another encounter written and up here for you all. I'll be doing some traveling over the next few week - and you know how I always come back with stories from those trips!

No comments: