Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pittsburgh Feeder

I know I am way behind on updates. It's not that I haven't been getting loads, just not writing about them. I promise to change that - like right here.

My travels have not taken me anyplace to metropolitan or exotic, but I do what I can, where I can. A week or so ago I was in Pittsburgh. Contrary to 'Queer as Fuck' no one in that town is half as good looking as say a 'Brian' was. They look more like Emmit, but not quite as well put together. Or maybe I'm just happening upon the wrong set.

I placed a CL ad which garnered much traffic for email, but not much for actual play. Standard and expected.

But within a few hour timeframe, I did get two guys to play - separate, and not quite equal. This is guy one.

40, 5'9, 170, brn/grn, 6.5"c, discreet.

Oh, they're all discrete, aren't they? Luckily for you, I tell tales out of school.

His email name implied he was hairy, even though his description left it off. But you can see here he was.
Let's just say I never saw any of this. I should also point out to you the guy was/is married and was doing this on his way home from work. There was a very small window of opportunity where he could come by my hotel to do the deed.

His face pic was handsome enough (no, I am not sharing here) and he really wanted to cum n' go. He knew what he wanted and I admired that.

"Scott" showed up at the correct time and was how he described and showed. Bonus for that. We went right to work. His cock was indeed 6.5" and nicely shaped. He really seemed to enjoy my mouth. I got from his reaction this wasn't an experience he has often - the blowjob. He probably relies on out-of-towners to do this so he can keep it on the DL. Works for me. I know guys who have made a career out of that.

The problem was, he started playing with my nipples - and as you've read here, you know what that does to me. ....and he saw how I reacted as well. He got a good grin on his face with that acknowledgment.

He spoke up and told me how he'd LOVE to fuck me, but he had no time. Then proceeded to tell me to get back on my knees.

I went to town on his cock. He loved it. I loved it. I had been starving for cock and cum. He was seemingly starving for a blowjob.

He let me do my own thing for a while and then took matters into his own hand - and by matters I mean my head.

Scott pumped my mouth good and hard. He knew what he wanted and how to get him to where he needed to be in the timeframe that suited him. What more could you want from a feeder like this?

What I wanted, was what I got. One big groan and one bigger load.

Scott was worried upon arrival that I wouldn't swallow. I assured him I would take every drop. And I did. Even the ones he milked out after he pulled out and tugged on his pud. Those droplets that ooze to the head, just hanging there. He made sure I took it all. And of course I did. Gladly.

He was happy. I was happy.

Now I just needed to get some real chow before guy #2 showed up.....and he does.....in my next post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like World Cup, GOAL!!!