Friday, October 25, 2013

Familiar Face

I know I've mentioned Gnarly Dicked-Day (GDD) a few times here.

After our first time, most of the times, he brings along a "friend".  Rarely do he and I hook up as just the two of us.  Overall, this company he brings has worked out well.  Strangers who he somehow finds on-line with the promise of a blowjob from a gifted oral man (me!).

I assume he shows them a pic of me or points them to my profile.  I don't ask.

For the most part, he has chosen his friends well, but there are only so many men in town who want head - so there is always the possibility that one might actually know me.

So yesterday, GDD messages me that he wants to bring one or two guys over at 11:30a.  Then at 11:00a, he cancels. At 11:45a says he wants to come by at 12:00p.  He's bringing some guy with him.

GDD is at the door, but I know someone is trailing him by quite a few yards, and around a corner. GDD enters and goes up to my office when "Tim" comes around the corner.  He is audible to me only: "are you ok with this?"

I nod in the affirmative.

I know Tim.  I actually wrote about him back in 2009.

Since that 2009 encounter, I won't say I got to know him well, but we did run into each other in a number of social gatherings - all on the up and up. He even snagged my email address from one of these to invite me to political gatherings at the major election times. I declined all of them - not because of my political beliefs or that I'd be mingling with him and his friends and colleagues, knowing what I know.  I just was too cheap to spend a minimum of $250 per event.

So up to my office we all go.  Admittedly, I try not to make eye contact with Tim, as I don't know how he really feels about all this. Clearly he was intrigued enough to do it when he thought it was a total stranger - but I also never know what information was relayed ahead of time about what would be happening.

GDD immediately starts to unfasten his belt and pants and they drop to his ankles.  He pulls his underwear down to expose his flaccid dick.  I get on my knees, still avoiding Tim, and put GDD's cok in my mouth.  I hear Tim say "yeahhhhh".  A good sign.

GDD goes on to call me a litany of names - slut, cocksucker, cumdump, fag - all within the first minute of my performance.  His dick grows to it's full fat 8 inches. He tells me to stay down on it and just let it rest in my mouth and throat - I do as I'm told.

Soon he pushes me off and over to Tim's dick.

His 7" were easy enough to get down, but he's rough.  Or maybe not rough, but he jackhammers his hardening dick into my mouth.  His pours smell like seeping alcohol.  Not a one time drunk thing, but maybe an issue with the hooch.  Hey, not to stereotype, but he is an Irish decent and a lawyer.  Still, I love how the cock grew in my mouth and then would twitch.

GDD tol me to lick Tim's balls. I did.  I ran my tongue over the freshly shaved nuts that were protruding from the cockring that was in place. I even licked farther back, though I couldn't quite get to his hole.  Still, he trembled at my touching his taint with my tongue.

While I was working on one, the other would stroke his own dick.  I was back to GDD getting it sloppy wet, as that is how he likes it when Tim made those sounds - the ones of impending orgasm.  I knew enough to switch feeders and was back on him.

He pumped off a huge load into my mouth and it was quite tasty.

Just as I was finishing, GDD told me to get onto his dick.  I was there for all of 10 seconds before his load went into my mouth - again, telling myself and Tim what a slut I was.

For added effort, as much as I tried to avoid to someone I know how sexual I can be, GDD made sure to nip that in the bud  He squeezed his dick of one last drop of cum and told me to clean it off - and I did, solidifying for the entire group what I was.

Later, Tim texted me to make sure we were all cool and that no one needs to know our "little secret".   I'm good with that.  He said he almost bailed when they pulled up to the house (not that I ever remember him knowing where I lived), but decided to go through with it and he was glad he was.

2 comments:

uptonking said...

Hmmm... you could write a text book, brother. So many of your experiences mirror my own. Hate that weird booze through the pores thing. Awful smell. Chronic and not in a good way. I love GDD. I wish I had one in my life on a consistent basis. You da man! Carry on my wayward cocksucker. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

uptonking said...

Hmmm... you could write a text book, brother. So many of your experiences mirror my own. Hate that weird booze through the pores thing. Awful smell. Chronic and not in a good way. I love GDD. I wish I had one in my life on a consistent basis. You da man! Carry on my wayward cocksucker. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque