Sunday, August 19, 2007

DC in Two Parts - FUCK

Due to delayed air travel, my last time in DC was a bit more limited than I anticipated. I had about 45 hours in the city. Actually, this makes my encounters that much more impressive when you look at the numbers:

Airport time: 4 hrs
Sleep time: 12 hours (over 2 days)
Work time: 19 hours (over 2 days)
Sex time: 10 hours (over 2 days)

9 Guys
11 Loads

As much as I love sucking (and you know I do), I find it very masculine to take a good hard fuck. Yeah, some would say to take it would be to be the bitch, the woman, the fag. And while I can certainly identify with two of those adjectives (and enjoy being called them in the heat of the act), I think it takes a real man to be pounded by a hard dick.

Yet, I’m not really good about asking for it most of the time. I leave the options open when I post an ad, just to feel the other guy out. I know I’ve mentioned it here before, but I try not to determine the course of the encounter – not exactly anyway. I might try to talk them into things….or drop subtle suggestions which the majority of time, then they think whatever activity we do is their idea.

But then there are the guys who I just out and out say “I bet you fuck GREAT” – and it’s all it takes to feed their ego and for them to prove me right. Sometimes they do – sometimes I let my dick think for me and I’m not pleasantly surprised.

One guy I contacted had fucked me before. A few times before, actually. Each time "Steve" and I hook-up, he is better and better. This time was no exception. I was at a nice hotel and I’m sure the staff wondered who this guy was – in his camo shorts, his tank-top exposing massive amounts of ink on his upper arms and this bleached hair that was sculpted into a spike-ish faux-hawk. On the elevator ride up, I could see he had gone commando. His third leg told me he was excited to be there.

Yes, there was a little sucking, but for the most part we both knew what we wanted and there was no dance leading up to it. I had already laid out the Gun Oil and poppers on the bed stand. I greased him up and stroked him just so. I didn’t want him overly excited. He reached down and played with my nipples – which just always closes the deal. I grabbed the poppers, leaned back, took a long hit in each nostril and waited for him. It wasn’t long before he was between my legs nudging his very plump rod at my backdoor.

As fat as his dick is – and it’s not beer can anything, but it’s a good girth – the man can make it feel comfortable. His speed, his agility, his finesse, really works for him – and for me too. His pounding isn’t pain-inducing, just intense lust.

It wasn’t the longest time session we had….but it was the best so far. Too soon he was on the edge and his groans told me – and probably my next door neighbors - that ejaculation was close or in progress. As usual, he hopped in the shower, I’m assuming to avoid detection with his partner (I’m not above having guys cheat with me), and then was out the door….until next time.

I decided to call it a night at that point, being close to 11p. As soon as I turned off my light, my cell phone rang. Like a fool I answered and got talked into letting another guy come over. He had to have responded to my ad and I had to have answered with my phone number – but for the life of me I couldn’t place him (hey! The ads were very well responded to). He lived five minutes away…blah blah blah. I figured, ‘how long can this take?’.

It didn’t take long, but it was too long….if you know what I mean. I know some guys don’t like man-smells and I appreciate that. I like them, but to a certain degree. But I’d rather have a rank smelling man, then one who bathes in cologne…..including his crotch. Who the fuck does that? I don’t want a nose full of musk/flowers/whatever as I approach his dick. It was disgusting. Also, I don’t necessarily mind smokers (per se), but seriously guys I’m going to tell you smokers something no one will in person – it’s one thing not to want to kiss because of tobacco and it’s another to have to be subjected to the smell of clearly a heavy smoker who has stale breath each and every time he exhales (which during sex can be often). And when they are on top of you, looking down, it is constant and a turn-off. The mixture of the cologne, the breath and the mint gum unsuccessfully trying to cover the breath was too much.

Anyway – he fucked me a little with his little dick, but I wasn’t into it and I think he got the non-verbal message. He still felt the need to pull his pud and shot a miniscule load onto my ass then pushed it into my hole with his fingers. He was out the door as soon as he dressed

The next morning I was up before the crack of dawn and placed yet another craigslist ad, while signing into Manhunt. It’s amazing how many people cross-post and are the same people cruising at the same time. It’s a pretty small community on some levels. I’m not moaning – I was/am one of these guys.

That morning responses were slow in coming. Maybe it was the heat – maybe folks got tired of my postings, though I changed up the scope and pictures. One guy I had found interesting on Manhunt conversed with me and then cut me off. Oddly enough, he contacted me via craigslist – I’m assuming not realizing I was the same guy. I wasn’t about to tell him. The guy was hot, hairy and hung. I wanted him.

“Ed” showed about 10 minutes later, true to his picture. I got on my knees and took this hardening cock out of his shorts. Soon he had me pinned between the hotel wall and his thighs. At first I found his voice to be kind of nelly, but the more the matter turned to sex – the more he made it turn hot.

As I was down there, Ed’s hands found my nipples and I was like jelly. He was smart enough to know he had me wherever he wanted me….which turned out to be on my back on the bed. He grabbed the oil and slicked his dick up. Soon he was balls deep in my butt and it felt good. He had a nice thick long dick….at least 7.5”. His hairy ripped torso was above me as he pushed in and out of me. I think he was hesitant about being in me raw for about 2.8 seconds. If he was indeed concerned he kept it to himself and gave into the feeling of skin on skin after a few internal strokes. Then he just went (w)hole hog. As it is usually, he got too close too soon. But when it’s a good fuck – what IS the time limit? It’s never long enough when the guy is good and know what he’s doing. His groans told me he was there……..and then beyond.

The guy pumped a big load up my ass – and one I would gladly take from him any time he wanted. It seems he is willing in this regard. You can bet my next trip to DC I will contact him for another go-round.

Shortly after Ed left, I had another visitor. Older than he said…..not as thin as he said, but you get used to that stuff – at least to a degree. The ad I had placed actually was for getting a morning load. Not giving. This guy wanted it all….but I didn’t. Not with him.

I did get him to fuck me….which he was actually ok at. He dumped a 3-4 day load in me adding to all the others before I had to shower and hit the Metro to White Flint (it’s a long-ish ride with a butt full of jizz). After he was done, he attempted to go down on me. I wanted to lose my load – but not to him…and I had a work schedule to keep. I was up front with not wanting to get off but that didn’t stop him from trying to swoop down on my dick. When I stopped him he got really huffy and muttered to himself (as he dressed) like I wasn’t even there about ‘him wanting to get fucked but not letting me suck him’.

It’s the good and the bad. I just take it as it cums.

No comments: