Sunday, October 03, 2010

I'm Back

Fuck, I've been away for a while. Sorry about that.

Life sometimes gets in the way of sex and blogging. Trust me, if I had any good stories to tell, this site would be have been a lot more active. I'm trying.

Luckily, I'm on the road again, so hopefully something will come of that.

I have a little present for you all: me as an oral top.

Just a whim of answering a craigslist ad. Some guy in town who was ok looking (at best) but provided some decent head. It was early in the morning on my way to work, but I decided to film it and post it.

I leave you with only the last minute or so of my work (and his). The other shots were ok, but nothing much and let's face it, you're hear for the money shot. Not that you see it, but you'll get the idea............

Enjoy.

9 comments:

BlkJack said...

Fuck! ! want to suck you dick! I promise not to move!!

? said...

I would love to suck on your dick and swallow that load or let you make a deposit in my ass. HOT Video!

My Load Deep In You said...

Dude,that's awesome. That's exactly how I like to treat my bottoms: fuck their face and make them take my load.

Anonymous said...

that was so fucking hot!

Anonymous said...

hey man, saw your vid on xtube. nice. was back in parkersburg wv last weekend, the place you turned me on to for cocksucking. hit the lion's den in the afternoon and sucked 4 cocks, only got 2 loads, then hit the pioneer a little farther up the road, had to exercise patience there, but finally got 3 more cocks and all three loads so well worth the wait. then went to a-z which was a bust, not worth the time at all, so headed back to lion's den and in about 90 minutes was able to suck 5 more cocks and get three more loads. 12 cocks and 8 loads in less than 5 hours. not bad.

Anonymous said...

That was HOT! I know he needed every drop, but it would have been nice to see you shoot it in his cum hole...

Nic said...

Fukin HOT!

BridYYC said...

I would frickin pay to be that guy on his knees.

Baxter's Briefs said...

HOT! But you look smaller in the video? I thought it was suppose to ad pounds? LOL!