Monday, September 23, 2013

Strictly Academic

He got a hold of me on Adam4Adam.

I don't know how the demographics work in other cities with this app is, but it skews heavily to African-American men.  This isn't an issue for me, if it were, I wouldn't have my profile up on the site.

Here he was, an African-American man from across the country, yet only a mile away, hitting me up and saying things to get my engine revving.

He was 43, 6'3", 190 with 8".  It was a good start.  His profile even said he was on the DL.  I knew not to ask for a face pic.

He was a top who was ok with oral but that was not his end-game.  He wanted ass.  That was ok. I was in the mood to take it.

But before we got to that, there was a lot of back and forth "chat". He started with how my ass looked, and how he liked it. It went on about how he thought I'd be into sucking him but hoped I'd "feel the urge to take it up your ass at some point".

He got points for directness.

He went on to tell me how he could imagine the hole twitching at the touch of his nice hard cock.  Fuck that, bud - it was twitching while reading the text message.

He (I got no name) continued on how he'd keep me guessing with a slow fuck, then faster, then not - wanting to create sensations in my ass.

I was done with the chatter, but was up front with him. I needed time to "prep" for that but he replied back that he was in a hotel room down the road and had to check out in 40 minutes.  Drat.

He said he liked to get head too - making a cocksucker take his dick into the throat, make him hold his breath and even gag, pulling it out to see spit on his dark meat.  Then he went right back into 'fuck' mode - saying how sucking is just a prelude to a good fuck - and that he liked to alternate between the ass and mouth.

He was saying all the right things. He insisted he didn't press the ass to mouth things, but when I said he should, he amped it up a bit after I told him a firm grip on my head wouldn't give me much of an out of not taking it that way.  He took the bait.

I said I'd be down in 5-7 minutes. He was waiting outside and since I had no face pic of him, I knew, but he was not what I expected.

This guys was button downed, white collar, salt and pepper haired black.  He was upstanding, but I should have known that by the hotel in which he was staying.  He looked like a professor at the college  to which the hotel was adjacent.  He probably was one and visiting at that.

The guy said he'd already checked out of his room. I was aggressive and told him to go back in and tell them he was checking out at 1:15p, since his airport shuttle came at 1:30p.  He did - and got the key back and told me his room number.

By the time I reached it, his pants were down and shoes were off. He removed his tie, unbuttoned his shirt, but it remained on as did his undershirt.

Since we had 30 minutes at most, I was down on my knees sucking his 7" semi hard dark dick. It only got about an inch longer as it stiffened, but that was cool. I love that he hangs big.  Soon enough, that cock was pointing right at me.

He pulled me up by my pits and placed me on the edge of his bed, on my back.  With my spit and some from his mouth to hand to dick, he lined up and started to put pressure on my hole.  As he had predicted in an earlier text, it blossomed and opened up for him. Slowly and steadily he pushed in until I felt his wiry short hairs against my cheeks.

The man was determined. You could see it in his face. His tongue was out and almost glued to his lips, was the intensity look he was sporting. Concentration on getting it, keeping it in and fucking me, all while mentally knowing he had a deadline.

Mr. Traveler was taking long, deep, dick strokes. Each one was hitting rock bottom in me, yet his face remained stoic. I wasn't sure he was enjoying it until as he bottomed out, I gave a few squeezes of my muscles around his shaft.

His eyes closed for a second, he stopped moving and he quivered.  He told me I was a "white bitch".

While I liked that and wanted to respond in kind, the man in the text was dirty, the man on top of me seemed a bit more refined and upstanding, even though he had his cock in a stranger.  I didn't dare respond to his 'white bitch" comment.

For another five minutes he continued to fuck me.  The verbal he delivered in his text didn't translate to during the deed. But he had co-workers in near-by rooms, so who knows.

Due to lack of facial expressions, for the most part, and little verbal, I wasn't aware he was so close.

"You want it up your ass".  There was no question mark on that sentence.

"You're gonna put it up there no matter what I say", was my comeback.   "You're damned right".

He bit his lip, closed his eyes, concentrated and pumped for another 60 seconds or so before I felt his dick just spasm inside of me. I could feel every twitch of that black cock.  He just continued to flood my guts.

As he eventually withdrew, he told me I was the best piece of ass he had since being in town. I wasn't surprised he'd sampled others, but it was nice to know I met or exceeded his expectations.

He went to the bathroom just as housekeeping knocked on the door.  He was approaching 1:15p.  I slipped on my shorts, I thanked him for the fuck, he nodded and l left.

Hours later, assuming he was at the airport or between flights, he texted me: "Sorry it was so rushed. I'm glad I got what I needed and pleased you gave it up for me".

Spoken like a fucking true top!

1 comment:

uptonking said...

Fuck. You are like my twin brother or something. Loved this story. Thank you for sharing it. Got me hard. Ah, well.. you know what they say about great minds... - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque