Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tennis 3

Tennis players are iffy "lovers" at best.

At least that's my experience in the last month. This is the last of my tennis series, for sure.

#3 was staying in a flea-bag hotel. I've lived here a long time and didn't know this place existed. I felt like I was getting bed bugs just pulling into the parking lot and not convinced my car would be there upon my return.

He was 5'7", blonde, smooth, maybe 6.5". Claimed to be masculine. I had to ask after the softball player. He claimed to be very much so.  So off I went to scary hotel-land.

I knocked three times before he answered. Actually, I would end up saying most thing three times as it turns out he was deaf and his hearing aid was on the bedside table - which I saw as I was leaving.

Tennis players are iffy at being in-shape too.  Two of the three didn't look like they could run around a court for an hour - let alone longer - at a time, in the scorching heat. He was one of the two.

He was fine and all, but nothing outstanding. A little short for me, but what the hell.

He said little, which was fine, but couldn't hear when telling him to go harder, or deeper or you're missing the hole by an inch. He claimed to be into verbal, but that is really difficult when you can't hear your partner.

Like I said, his 6.5" was fine. He knew how to thrust, but I wouldn't have minded if he had been a little more aggressive. I know since he was shorter, he had a difficult time with angle and thrust.

It took longer to drive there then it did to fuck me. And it wasn't even that long of a drive.

He had me on my back and then ass up on the side of the bed. It was there he drove it home and grunted a little as he unloaded up my ass.

I know this post is uninspired, but so was the meet-up. As I tell you, they're not all winners.  You know how it is with me, you get the winners and the losers.

Keep the faith though - I think I have some winner stories coming up soon. I'm just behind in posting.

No comments: