Saturday, June 08, 2013

Sensitive

He clips his chest hair.

It's not a deal breaker, but it is disheartening.

I'd almost understand it if he had this super chest. He has a nice one, a very fine one, but not overly defined.


Like me, his nipples are his weakness. He likes them played with lightly (like me) and continuously (like me).

38, 6'0, 170, top, pushing 8" in the dick department and a nice sized thickness to it - as you can start to tell from the penis ensconced in the briefs.  A nice head on it too.


The man is distant, even when he's standing right in front of you. It's one of those things you sense he is like even with close friends - and trust me, I'm not one of those.  I suck his dick - that's it.  Kind of.

The first time, he wanted his cock sucked.  That's what I do.  He liked seeing my thick dick, but it was to be my lips on his prick.  Though he also wanted to see me bent over, which naturally I complied.

He spoke briefly of fucking me, but we hadn't discussed, there was no prep, but in reality, he asked if I had a condom.  So I sucked.

He liked his nipples fondled the entire time I blew him. Both. So I was on my knees with both my arms reached overhead to stimulate his chest. That's what he liked.

Now and again, I'd stand and he'd turn around so I could run my tongue up his neck and along his short-haired head....sometimes to his ear.  This stimulated him as well, as it did me for some reason. But it was always back to cocksucking.  I'm a cocksucker.

I pride myself, and my skills, of using my mouth to get men off.  That is cocksucking.  I'm a cocksucker.

But I totally get some men need other means to take them over that edge.  Sometimes it is just a hand (mine or theirs) or a combination of hand and mouth.  I won't necessarily say it makes me feel successful to make them ejaculate this way, but busting a nut is busting a nut - any way possible.

But as I got this man close with my mouth, he took over. Keeping me a little at arm's length, he vigorously stroked his rod, leaving the head of his dick just past my lips.

See?


The problem with this, with most guys, is that that they can't control their orgasm.  Cum flies everywhere because their head is in a different space than their balls, their hand or their shaft.  It's a fucking waste or sperm.

They have little technique and lesser aim.  Why are they wasting the load???

This guy could not take his cock being in my mouth at the point of ejaculation.  He couldn't even stand having it finish getting his rocks off before pulling away by a good 1-2'.

What's that about?

Once, perhaps.  Twice?

Of course, it's a really really nice cock to suck - so it might to be hard to say 'no' to a third try.  But I don't see the ending scenario changing.

Though - what I did get was a nice part of a load - just not the whole thing.

I don't understand guys at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking at this ... me next. I think that I'm ready!

uptonking said...

Ah, it's always nice to read the tales of someone who knows who he is and what he was put here to do. I can relate. And yes, part of a load is better than load... Oh, and men are people and I am pretty sure I will be leaving this earth before I ever claim to understand people. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque