Saturday, October 18, 2008

Je m'appelle......

He was French – that’s all I know of him.

I didn’t get a name, so I guess we can call him ‘Frenchy’.

He was tall, taller than I am and lean. Salt and Pepper hair and beard. He had graying of his chest hair as well. Legs were hairy too, but dark. And he was very tanned. Not George Hamilton tan, but clearly a man who spends much time outdoors.

After some emails, and after he got off work, he came to my hotel room for service. I was happy to provide, though he wasn't clear on what he wanted to happen. I purposefully leave my ads a little vague in that regard, as to not shut too many doors or opportunities.

When in the door, he immediately stripped down. Frenchy had a nice 7.5" uncut dick.There's not a lot to this story. There was a lot of sucking - all on my part. I mean - it is one of the things I do - and do well. It is kind of what I was born to do - no? We did it in any myriad of positions, but starting out on my knees is always a good opener. Being on my knees is where I probably belong.

But we moved to other ways of taking his dick.


[PHOTO REMOVED DUE TO BLOGGER / GOOGLE NAZI TACTICS)


He really wanted to see me get fucked -but he didn't want to be the one to do it. I'm sure he would have felt great up me, but it didn't happen.

There isn't anything too interesting to tell - at least from my end. I did an admirable job and he did eventually leave me with a load in my mouth. He took some pics of it, but it was a bit hard to see with the lighting and the flash.

The plan was for him to come back the next day with a friend who would fuck me - but I never heard from him. Truth be told - I never expected to.

A load is still a load though, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving the pics. Make the posts even hotter than usual!