Friday, December 20, 2013

Anonymous (?) Hotel Fucking

Is there any true anonymous sex anymore?

It's getting harder and harder to find. Gloryholes, even in some bookstores, have been eliminated. Cruising parks has been cracked-down upon by rangers and police. And the biggest culprit is the iPhone apps for hook-ups.

You get far too much information offered and asked before one actually does the deed. I might not know they're name, but I certainly know their screen name and how close they are to me - along with their likes and dislikes, etc. Or the ones who go on a fucking rant about not wanting to hook-up or aren't looking, though they're on a site for such things.  Anyway...........

I got back to my hotel much later than anticipated, missing the chance to be tag-teamed by the previous guy and another he had found. I was bummed, but almost too tired to care (in between him fucking me the first time and leaving for my event I did suck off three guys - nothing special enough to warrant a separate post). It's not like I was going without.

But as I settled into bed, I did check the on-line apps to see what was what and who was wear.

Since I was near the airport, not tons of folks fewer than five miles away - and while that's not far, it's also not as the crow flies. Yet one guy hit me up. His pic looked handsome.

55, 6'0", 185, 7" and hairy.

My lights were already out, but he asked I leave them off, crack the door and be on my knees, ass up. He'd be there in 10-15 min. I got up and cracked the door and assumed the position.

Mind you - I see ads like this on craigslist all the time, at least the offering of - but never actually had it happen. That was about to change.

True to his word, the guy was there in 10-12 minutes. I heard the door open and close. I heard pants being discarded. I stayed facing the opposite wall or head into a pillow. Never did I turn around. Never did I utter a word. Nor did he.

There was the sound of him wetting his cock with his spit. There was a heavy sigh as he hit the target (eventually) and sank his head in.  ...and then the rest of his shaft.

There was the sound of me snorting poppers and the in and out of his wet cock entering and leaving my moist asshole. Repeatedly.

I know I moaned when he fucked me hard. Not loud, but audible for him to hear. He knew what he was doing had an effect.

After 8-10 minutes there was a deep thrust and the only groan he would give, though it was a long drawn out one. I knew what he was doing.

My head stayed in my pillow as I milked his cock with my muscles.

I heard the pants go on. I heard the belt being buckled. I heard the door close.

I never heard a word of thanks, nor did I give one. I pulled up the covers and went to bed with a stranger's load in my guts.

While it was not completely anonymous, it was the closest thing in a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, that's a hot story. And yeah, I think that's about as anonymous as you can get nowadays - even Craigslist is probably more like the apps these days, with people asking for pictures and all the information.

I guess for me, the most anonymous fucks I get are at the baths, when I just make my way to a dark room and start playing (provided, of course, there are people there). Then it's wham, bam, thank you ma'am, and although on less busy days you may maybe deduce who it was from the people walking around the sauna, it is still pretty fucking anon.

But yeah, thanks for sharing the story, it got me fucking hard. Wish I was there to suck his juices out of you. ;)

Bruce said...

Ahh... The sound of spit lube... A guy once told me he almost came from that sound... But never did get to test him out again to see if that was an exaggeration...