Monday, December 08, 2008

Miss Me?

I know, I know - it's been a bit since I've posted. Not for lack of "experiences", just for lack of time to write them.

As I pointed out in my last post, December is full of business travel for me - which means sex on my off hours. Hopefully.

I will start out with one New York story. I purposefully got in to the city earlier than I needed to be. I wasn't jonesing to meet up with my work-folk before dinner time. I also got to have lunch with an unidentified family member.

But before that meal - I had another one. Well....another two, but first things first.

I should say, I've never had much luck hooking up in New York. I have no idea why, but it has always been a tad more difficult. If using Craigslist, part of the problem is - your ad immediately gets lost in a sea of another 200 that were placed at the same time.

For some reason, this did not happen this last time. I had some decent reponses. Like this one:

GL masc white 27 br/br tight smooth worked out hung 9x6

Well, who wasn't going to be intrigued by 9"? It certainly caught my attention. He was two blocks away and made it in less than 10 minutes. What he didn't include and I completely missed is the lack of height and weight. The pics he went looked good - but I didn't pick up on that he was fairly short.

I know I'm nitpicking - I have always just had a height requirement.

With his demeanor and look - I would almost assume he was straight - but how often do true straight guys really look at the gay ads? I think I'm pretty savvy, but maybe I'm completely off base on this one.

But the guy had the right idea and attitude. The word 'cocksucker' just rolled out of his mouth with ease. It was slightly dirty and highly erotic. And it was also meant with laser focus on what he thought I was. Which I am.


[PHOTO REMOVED DUE TO BLOGGER / GOOGLE NAZI TACTICS)


[PHOTO REMOVED DUE TO BLOGGER / GOOGLE NAZI TACTICS)




He gladly handled the camera, all the while firmly grabbing the back of my head (which I LOVE and I have great pics of that, but sorry - it shows my entire self) and pumping that big, thick, veined cock in and out of my mouth.

I don't think the entire scene lasted more than 15-20 minutes. I loved that he didn't strip down - just coat off and cock out. His BIG cock was out.

And let me tell you - I know the cock size does nothting to corallate with the load size, but you'd never know it from this guy. He said he jacked off the night before (jack off? with a 9" dick? shouldn't there be a line of guys waiting for that???), but you'd never know it from how much he coated my mouth and throat with his spunk.

No need to worry - I did not miss a drop. He liked that. Not that he was letting my head up to give me the option to not take it all. Not that I wanted him to.

It was a win-win for both of us.

I offered a repeat during my stay, but it never materialized. That's ok. I'm not looking a gift horsecock in the mouth.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very fucking hot. we almost connected when you were in cmh and now i find your blog....which makes it even hotter. next time you are in cmh - my load in yr hole!
bbncol

Danny said...

You bet I missed you!

You mentioned he was short, but never said how short...hmm. I am picturing 5 foot even.

Also, I am curious what happens to *your* load during these one-sided suck-offs!

RG said...

Nice. It's always good to get a hot, quick get-off load down the throat.

BTW, the word verification id DRANER. LOL

cb said...

Fuckin lucky bastard!! Nice meat!!!