Monday, December 29, 2008

4 Blowjobs; 1 Morning

You know when I travel for work, I usually plan my work day around sex - and most likely do not do it the other way around.

HELLO!!!!!! Sex Addict here!!!!

Two were repeated guys. Two were new. All were in a span of less than 2 hours.

Yeah, I would have loved to have sucked all day long, but I kind of need the paycheck and some of my clients were expecting me at certain times. I throw a lot of caution to the wind, but I don't always throw everything down the drain.

Guy #1

mid-40s. Says he's married and that I'm the only guy who has ever blown him.

I let him go on with this premise, as I highly doubt most of this is true. He's a handsome-ish guy, in a dad kind of way. Height/weight proportional and an almost average cock. He comes early in the morning and always out my door by 7:30a.

I rarely ever ever ever post on CL with the same ad or pics, just because they will block those if you post too often. I almost never show my full face in these ads. Yet this guy always finds me - and always knows it IS me. Weird.

...and for a guy who never gets blown by anyone else, he sure cruises the M4M ads an awful lot or just happens to stumble upon mine the same day I post them. Trust me - this guy is out looking for it every single day. Why he can't tell me that is beyond me - not that I'm losing sleep over it.

He always lays back a bit, leaning on pillows, kind of watching me, kind of getting lost in the act. He always wants it to last and it never does more than 10 minutes, from time in the door to time out the door.

"Don" is always rock hard and the cock and load tastes good. He always shoots a lot - and that is the reason I keep letting him come back. I'm sure I will again.


Guy #2

40, 6'0", 180 lbs., br/br, bearded, in shape, GL, 6.5 cut, hairy legs, crotch, abs & mod hairy chest. Really dig hotel scenes!



[PHOTO REMOVED DUE TO BLOGGER / GOOGLE NAZI TACTICS)


His stats were accurate, but he looked about 10 years older than he said. Maybe it had been a rough morning. I've been there!

We never got too far in the doorway, as I just wanted to drop to my knees and get him off. Like so many guys, he was going for the total strip down. That is not my thing for guys I just want to suck off. I rarely want their pants to drop. Normally, I'm good with a cock just yawning out of an open fly.

The guy proved to be an ok feeder. Some hip action going on as he pumped my mouth. He would have liked it to last longer, as he told me so, but his wish was not my command. I wanted to finish him off, as I knew another guy was on his way. I had not cleared with either of them to have a 3rd, and believe it or not, I do try to be respectful of that - especially when one of them is a married guy.

Guy 2 had a nice load as well. For a guy (me) who had not had breakfast yet, I was getting a warm and creamy protein filled meal, all courtesy of room service.

Guy 2 also accidentally left behind a small bottle of good poppers. The ones I had brought were ok, but not as potent as the ones he had. Bonus for me!

Guy #3
Just left the dentist but would love to swing by on my way back to work. I am 38 MWM 6' 180lbs. Clean cut professional. Can come over right now.

I stalled "MN" (name he signed) for a few, as I knew I had Guy #2 on his way. He was cool with that.

MN had no pic to share, which is always a risk, but I have a soft spot for married dudes - or guys who claim they are married or attached. I think we've been through all that before, maybe a few dozen times at this point.

I also have a hard time saying "no" when a guy shows who is less than up to par. I can't tell you how many times I've finished "the job", just because it was easier than kicking them out. Especially if they are borderline. (a guy who is a complete troll or liar about their looks, I have no issue with giving them the boot.)

I almost almost almost turned MN away. I knew I had Guy #4 coming over, who was all that, and MN just seemed a bit mousy and milquetoast.

.....until he unzipped.

MN had a phenomenal penis. He did not reference it in his stats, but he should have. Almost 8.5" of meaty dick. A very nice thickness and heft to it.

That prick fit perfectly into my mouth. Big enough to gag on, for the inexperienced, but fucking heaven to a cocksucking faggot, like myself. I loved taking care of it, and he was enjoying the service I was providing to him.

I was happy to remain on my knees while, just like I like, his dick jutted out from his open fly. I assured him he would get no jism on his pants. He'd never see any and that'd I'd clean him all off. He was good with that.

I worked that dick both nice and slow, and a little more frantic - mixing it up for the poor married guy (this guy I really think was). He was loving it. I was loving it.

Losing track of my time, I left it up to him when he wanted to blow that nut. I had probably worked on him for 20 minutes or so before he did. A very very full load. Slightly bitter, but no way was I missing a drop of it. Just like I promised him.

MN straightened up and I showed him out. He must have passed Guy #4 in the lobby or they were in separate elevators going opposite directions.

Guy #4

professional, hung, 45, 5 11, 185, well built looking to get sucked . I like masculine men w big dicks . Interested?



[PHOTO REMOVED DUE TO BLOGGER / GOOGLE NAZI TACTICS)



You might recognize his picture from here. Because I blew him a few months back, while a buddy of mine watched.

It is not surprising I remember him from the pic, but that he remembered me. But he did - and the scene from the above link. He was hoping for a repeat of a 3rd guy - but had I known that....well...............

#4 you can tell is a pro at this. He probably gets blown dozens of times per month in a hotel or at someone who is hosting. His suit jacket was off in a matter of seconds and hanging in my closet. His tie was loosened just so, so that he was able to pull the mostly unbuttoned shirt off, over his head, without actually untying the tie. It makes it very quick to put back on and go. This guy was no novice. I love that shit.

This guy is all about the supine blow job. Him on the hotel bed, laying back wanting and expecting to be serviced. It was just what I did.

I knelt by the side of the bed and enveloped his entire shaft, right down to his pubes. He loved it. His back arched, his hips left the bed to push his dick into my mouth - not that I was going to have trouble taking it. But I loved his enthusiasm and his interaction.

The guy was loud - with his moans and groans and when he'd say stuff like, "oh fuck yeah, SUCK THAT DICK!!!!!!". Luckily the housekeeping staff barely speaks any English. ....like I care.

After about another 20 minutes, the professional stud let loose with a self-reported 4 day load. It wasn't huge by any means, but I savored every drop.

I like cum. What can I say?

He dressed like a pro, in reverse. That suit was back on in a flash and he was out the door. Both of us getting what we wanted.

All FIVE of us getting what we wanted.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you are my GOD!

Anonymous said...

Did you end up eating breakfast or were the four loads enough to fill you up?

cb said...

Fucking hot-- as always!!

Anonymous said...

Thinking in love here! Fucking fire hawt! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

that was cute....nice blog