Wednesday, December 31, 2008

74 for the Year

Last day of the year, ain't it?

I went through my posts from 2008, and counted the loads I've taken.

74 would be the total. Not the real total, of course. Naturally, 74 are only the ones I bothered to document. I know I've taken more than that, but lets face it - some just weren't even worth it to mention, let alone draft it and post it.

I didn't bother to count the number of loads I have given this year. More than I normally have, but I am estimating at maybe a dozen or dozen and a half.

By most people's estimation, not a lot. By my usual standards, it's pretty high. Clearly my top side is on the rise, but let's not be too hasty. Overall, I still know my place - and so do all of you.

So for some parting shots, I'll give you two pics of my penis.


[PHOTO REMOVED DUE TO BLOGGER / GOOGLE NAZI TACTICS)


[PHOTO REMOVED DUE TO BLOGGER / GOOGLE NAZI TACTICS)




Hope you all had a good 2008. Here's looking forward to 2009.

3 comments:

J said...

That's a pretty nice looking penis! Happy 2009!

Anonymous said...

here's to breeding you next time you are in cmh!
43212pigly on mh

Anonymous said...

Hi, we haven't so far been able to view the whole of your penis. It's always half way down the mouth or pit. Would it be possible to get a 3-D view of your glorious tool?

All the best for 2009!

Ivan