Sunday, October 04, 2009

BJ Device

Normally it is not my style to just post random pics without stories.

And normally, I'm not into restraining gear. I do well on my own and usually have no intention of going anywhere and just doing the task at hand (or mouth or ass).

But I did see this on ManHunt and seriously considered getting it.

Again, I don't need this to keep my mouth open for a throat-assault, but how hot would it be for some random guy to show up and see me in it?

I think even the most conservative feeder would eventually be turned on and it would put ideas into his head - some of which he didn't even know he was capable of. At least that would be the intent.

The picture, the thought, the possibilities just makes me hard as a rock.

4 comments:

cum.lover said...

I say go for it!

Anonymous said...

As hot as this is, I always thought this was a piss gag and not one for aiding bj's.

Mark Bentson said...

To be honest, it looks like it would hurt like hell (to be the top). Notice how his teeth overlap it and could easily scrape against the cock. If I were the makers, I would first coat the ring in rubber and I would create a mold for the teeth, like the whiteners or anti-grinding caps for the teeth, so it opens the mouth a little more and makes it more comfortable for the top.

Don't buy it. The product isn't perfected.

Anonymous said...

Mark is right - besides, the metal ring is unstable. It has a tendency to slip and rotate and it's one hell of a job for the bottom to hold it in place. At least, that's my experience with a very similar-looking contraption.